First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Oakvale, WV

#1 Feb 13, 2011
is it true that dustin walker really got married? i heard that he found a really good woman this time. i'm so glad that he got rid of that whore and found someone that he can trust. that sarah bitch that he was with screwed anyone who would hook her up with a fix. obviously this girl is a real catch. i heard that she has a kid and is a bit older than dustin, but has a good head on her shoulders. i heard that he has done a 360 since he has been with this girl. he is such a good guy, he deserves someone who will respect him, be faithful, and love him. there may be a child in the picture that is not his, but he loves kids and i have heard that her kid calls him daddy. he obviously loves that girl and her kid. i am so happy for dustin. good for him!!!!!!
dustins wife

Rupert, WV

#2 Feb 17, 2011
yes it is true that dustin walker got married. my name is becke and yes i am a bit older than dustin. my daughter is the apple of dustins eye. he is a really good man and does deserve to be happy and loved. i love dustin with all my heart and i believe that god sent him to me and abbigayle. dustin has done a 360 since we got together. i am truly proud of my husband.
lol

Coal Center, PA

#3 Feb 18, 2011
I think you morons mean that he did a "180". If he did a "360" he would be right back where he started. A"180" is a turn around aka. a change in life. Lol stupidity makes me laugh.
INFO

Bluefield, WV

#4 Feb 18, 2011
From what I hear he is not to faithful he does love that baby but not to sure about the wife. I seen him out with some brown headed woman & 2 lil boys, and he introduced her as his gf and said he was getting a divorce from his wife, so obviously he isn't to happyily married. Just thought I would let everyone know the real story!!!
INFO

Bluefield, WV

#5 Feb 18, 2011
dustins wife wrote:
yes it is true that dustin walker got married. my name is becke and yes i am a bit older than dustin. my daughter is the apple of dustins eye. he is a really good man and does deserve to be happy and loved. i love dustin with all my heart and i believe that god sent him to me and abbigayle. dustin has done a 360 since we got together. i am truly proud of my husband.
Girl you need to open your eyes
Anonymous

Oakvale, WV

#6 Feb 19, 2011
lol wrote:
I think you morons mean that he did a "180". If he did a "360" he would be right back where he started. A"180" is a turn around aka. a change in life. Lol stupidity makes me laugh.
360, 180... Whatever! Who cares? Point is he has changed!
Anonymous

Oakvale, WV

#7 Feb 19, 2011
lol wrote:
I think you morons mean that he did a "180". If he did a "360" he would be right back where he started. A"180" is a turn around aka. a change in life. Lol stupidity makes me laugh.
Stupidity makes me laugh as well! LOL. you got the moral of the story didn't you? I think stupidity is people like you, people who have nothing better to do than make fun of others. Nobody is perfect. I'm sure you'r not!
Anonymous

Oakvale, WV

#8 Feb 19, 2011
INFO wrote:
From what I hear he is not to faithful he does love that baby but not to sure about the wife. I seen him out with some brown headed woman & 2 lil boys, and he introduced her as his gf and said he was getting a divorce from his wife, so obviously he isn't to happyily married. Just thought I would let everyone know the real story!!!
when was this?
HELLO

Bluefield, WV

#9 Feb 28, 2011
The way I see it is everyone needs to mind their own business.What ever is going on is between them and not everyone else.Dustin is a good person if he is cheating or not it don't have to be posted on the internet.
Anonymous

Rock, WV

#10 Mar 4, 2011
Thank you to whoever you are! I am done talking about it. Maybe he did, maybe he didnt! I will never know the Gods honest truth. But as far as I am concerned, if he did cheat on me I am willing to forgive him one time and one time only. Dustin is a really good man, and maybe he did slip up one time, but I really dont think that it will ever happen again. i know without a shadow of a doubt that Dustin loves his family, and to be honest Dustin's live has changed so much that he has plans to go to church on sunday night and i pray that he and I both can live out our lives serving the lord, living by God's will, and doing the right thing by God and our family. We are happy and plan to stay this way for the rest of our lives. Every couple has their ups and downs. We sure have, but by the grace of God I think that things are looking up for us. Why not forgive. God forgave and said, "Go my child and sin no more". Just please let us be happy, and God Bless!
HELLO

Huntington, WV

#11 Mar 6, 2011
It is always good to forgive just never forget!I am happy for the both of you and church is where everyone needs to be right now.I am a person who has been cheated on and i know how bad it hurts expecally when you have a child involved.I am in the middle of a situation right now that i dont need to be in but i love this man more than words can describe and all he is doing is breaking my heart.I hate to see someone go through something like that you seem to be a good person and I wish you the best.I know that Dustin has had his heart broke and knows how it feels.I have heard the name of the person he was suppost to have been cheating with and i talked to her and she said that nothing happened between them that they were just friends.There is nothing wrong with being friends and people just always want to start trouble.She is a good person too and she has also had her heart broke and i dont thank she would do it to anyone else because she knows how bad it hurts and she also has children and she is not going to let them be in the middle of something like this.
Anonymous

Rock, WV

#12 Mar 7, 2011
Thank you "HELLO" for your concern. It is good to know that there is someone out there who will listen to my concerns without bad mouthing. I think I know who the girl is too. I am almost positive that I know who she is. I just haven't met her yet. If it is the same woman then yes I do believe that they are just friends. I have male friends, he has female friends, we just need to trust in our love and try not to let hear say run our lives. It is just hard for me to believe one way or the other. He would probably feel the same way if the shoe was on the other foot. We have talked about it and he understands why I have a trust issue. I have been through some tough situations in my life and trust is a big issue for me. I am like you, I have been cheated on as well, SEVERAL times, and it hurts. Dustin has been in the same boat at one time in his life, and he hurt as well. Dustin and I were friends for a couple months before we started dating, and I seen with my own two eyes how hurt he was. I think that is what brought us so close. I was there for him through a really tough part of his life, and he has been there for me through some trying times. You have to build a trustworthy friendship with someone before you know that a relationship will work. I am sorry for whatever it is that you are going through, but just have faith in God. He will let you know what you need to do. That is what I did. God showed me the right thing to do. Just like you said, forgive but don't forget. Have faith, God will help you. He helped my family in our time of need and we plan to do his will as long as we live.
Wondering

Oakvale, WV

#13 Mar 7, 2011
What happen to the Sarah girl he was with for a long time? & where is Dustin living now? I havent seen im in over a year!
Anonymous

Rock, WV

#14 Mar 7, 2011
The Sarah girl that Dustin was with is long gone. I'm not a stink starter, but I guess she did him dirty, he did her dirty, just a dirty relationship all the way around I guess. They split up in October 2009. Dustin and I have been together since November 14, 2009 and married since December 23, 2010. Dustin has turned his life around and is doing very well. I am so very proud of my husband. We have a family and are trying to have another baby. We are very happy. If ppl wouldn't start rumors they could have a life and be happy as well hu.
Wondering

Oakvale, WV

#15 Mar 7, 2011
wife-n-mother wrote:
The Sarah girl that Dustin was with is long gone. I'm not a stink starter, but I guess she did him dirty, he did her dirty, just a dirty relationship all the way around I guess. They split up in October 2009. Dustin and I have been together since November 14, 2009 and married since December 23, 2010. Dustin has turned his life around and is doing very well. I am so very proud of my husband. We have a family and are trying to have another baby. We are very happy. If ppl wouldn't start rumors they could have a life and be happy as well hu.
Im glad he is doing good.The last time i saw him he was at BP with her & they both was strung out.Well i wish you both the best of luck.
Dustin

Rock, WV

#16 Mar 7, 2011
You dumb asses need to stay the hell out of my life and leave me and my wife alone. We are happy. Quit starting shit that is not true. I hate jealous people. Just because you dont have a beautiful, faithful, honest, caring, loving, wife like mine you are jealous and trying to break us up. I am faithful to her. I have been faithful to her from day one and i will always be faithful to her. I love Becke and Abbi with all my heart and i plan to spend the rest of my life loving my wife and daughter. Leave us the hell alone!!!!
wife-n-mother

Rock, WV

#17 Mar 7, 2011
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Im glad he is doing good.The last time i saw him he was at BP with her & they both was strung out.Well i wish you both the best of luck.
Thank you! He is not strung out now. We seen Sarah the other day and she said that she has been clean for a few months now. They both were really bad there for a while, but as far as Dustin, I know he is doing great. I am so proud of him. He slips up from time to time, but what do you expect seeing him the way that he used to be. He is on the right path now. He has settled down and became a family man. He is a wonderful husband and an awesome father. I love him so much!
HELLO

Bluefield, WV

#18 Mar 11, 2011
Dustin wrote:
You dumb asses need to stay the hell out of my life and leave me and my wife alone. We are happy. Quit starting shit that is not true. I hate jealous people. Just because you dont have a beautiful, faithful, honest, caring, loving, wife like mine you are jealous and trying to break us up. I am faithful to her. I have been faithful to her from day one and i will always be faithful to her. I love Becke and Abbi with all my heart and i plan to spend the rest of my life loving my wife and daughter. Leave us the hell alone!!!!
good luck getting everyone to stay out of your buisness that it all people want to do is worry about what is going on with everyone else and not theirself.
INFO

Bluefield, WV

#19 Mar 11, 2011
I am glad everyone thanks he is such a good man.I wish you could have saw what i did
1 post removed
curious

Webster Springs, WV

#21 Apr 14, 2011
INFO wrote:
I am glad everyone thanks he is such a good man.I wish you could have saw what i did
what did you see? I have only seen good out of Dusin since he has been wih Becky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East-Lynn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire Apr 25 friend 1
News Three arrested after home invasion, chase Apr '15 yuck 1
News Preliminary hearings set in home invasion case Apr '15 Cletus Phestershank 1
Church Mar '15 Faith 6
Dreama dean Mar '15 Good 2
Hear This... Mar '15 37gonewild 6
robin davis (Apr '13) Mar '15 37ginewild 6
More from around the web

East-Lynn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]