ronnie staley ( burr head)

Posted in the East-Lynn Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wv stud

Baltimore, MD

#1 Feb 4, 2010
Who is that great looking blonde that is staying at his place she is soooo hotttt like to get some of that.
Reader

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2010
that is a man in drag
coal supporter Adkins

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2010
one is his daughter
coal supporter Adkins

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2010
step daughter. my bad
usa

Lerona, WV

#5 Feb 6, 2010
u people need to get a life ..she is a underage girl let her mom find out u all are talking about her and sh*t will hit the fan so go talk about somebody else not a underage girl
beemer

Bluefield, WV

#6 Feb 12, 2010
I hate Burr Head. He's an a$$. He thinks he's a big bad a$$, and he's not. He has to have his wife fight his battles. She is an awesome person. She doesnt deserve the crap he put her through. Basically...he's a pu$$!
johnny

Lerona, WV

#7 Feb 14, 2010
shows what u know they r not even married
beemer

Rupert, WV

#8 Feb 16, 2010
Whatever....does it matter? NO! He's still and idiot! I know more than you think.
Lavalette

Hurricane, WV

#9 Feb 22, 2010
omg this is pathetic LEAVE burr head alone he is a great guy go get a life u piece of crap Post ur real name im sure he would show u how big a pus& he is
beemer

Rupert, WV

#10 Feb 23, 2010
my name IS beemer you idiot!
schooled

Kenova, WV

#11 Feb 24, 2010
beemer ay it should be more like busted a$$ pinto by the way u talk
THE PERSON WHO KNOWS

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Sep 25, 2010
I THINK HE NEEDS TO MAN UP AND CHOOSE BETWEEN HIS TWO LADYS THAT HE HAS BEEN WITH FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS. HE HAS TWO BEAUTIFUL BOYS SO THAT MEANS TWO SEPERAT LIVES THE MAN HAS LIVED FOR YEARS. THAT IS NOT A MAN, HE HAS ONE FAMILY THEN HE STARTED ANOTHER FAMILY AT THE SAME TIME. THAT MAKES ALL OF THEM LOOK BAD BECAUSE OF THE DECISIONS HE MADE.THE TWO WEMAN THAT ARE SHARING HIM ARE fucking stupid EVADENTLY THEY DON"T CARE TO SHARE.
NEW MOMMY TO BE

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Sep 25, 2010
I am Ronnies new lady! We have been together for 9 months and I am TWO AND A HALFS MONTHES PREGNANT, YES HE KNOWS!!! He said he would go to my ultra sound with me. I didn"t know he had two other ladys until I read the comment earlier that was posted. I am 29 years old I live in Wayne and I do apoligize for being caught up in this love triangle. I guess were stuck for the next 18 years and sharing the same man. There is no since in arguing over it because its already happened so theres no since in doing some child bullcrap because of it. One day in life we will all meet up, maybe a school commity. I am going to ask him about you other two ladys Monday when he comes over, because I want to know why he lied to me about being single! That doesn"t mean I will give him up now because he comes to my house EVERYDAY when he is at work!!! My baby needs a daddy too, this will be my first child and I am thrilld. I do apoligise for coming inbetween every one but we can"t fix it now. BYE!!!!!
no name

Lerona, WV

#14 Sep 26, 2010
you people need to get a life and stop going on about other peoples lifes get a job
a concerned citizen

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Sep 26, 2010
Honey this is life, the man needs to man up and take care of his three children because its my 29 year old daughter he has pregnant and I"LL BE damned if he denies this kid because that piece of Shit comes over to my bhouse with my daughter sometimes and I told her I didn"t trust him he was a sneekie worm, and this proves me right!!!! I will make my daughter sign child support on him. Guess what ladies your all going to be sharing the money NOW!!!!!!!!!!
odessa

Princeton, WV

#16 Sep 26, 2010
so what she goes out gets preg.and the daddy is a low life and she wants someone to pay child sapport and now blaimes ronnie cause he has a job,good luck wish you well with that.please go knock on his door and see what happens his live in will beat the crap outta you an your mommy..hahahahahahahahaha!!!he does have kids and people do make mistakes but you better be damn sure before you go starten rumors like this.
thats funny

Princeton, WV

#17 Sep 26, 2010
if your preg. mist as well tell your name since your already knocked up if your not you can almost guarentee a knock out.she can't touch you for nine month's if you are. good luck with that your gonna need it.
THE MOTHER

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Sep 26, 2010
I"m not afraid of "NO BITCH" I"ll tell you my name I don"t give a shit it"s SANDY R. Let me tell you ladys something "NO ONE IS GOING TO TOUCH MY DAUGHTER OVER THIS SHIT." We are from Moresville NC, THE YEAR 2005 AND 2006 BOTH YEARS I WON THE TOUGH WOMENS CONTEST I didn"t train for nothing and work out 4hours every day and I still do!!!!!
So remember this ladys the first time one of you think your going to try to touch my baby you will go out in a "body bag" I am not one of these little redneck bitches you are use to messing with. When I stomp my feet "every body listens"!!!!!!!!!! TRY ME
hello

Bluefield, WV

#19 Sep 26, 2010
u cares
haha

Lerona, WV

#20 Sep 26, 2010
hello wrote:
u cares
yeah like u said who gives a sh*t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East-Lynn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Dwayne Adams (Oct '14) Sun Wolf pack 5
News Man Found Dead In Wayne County (Mar '14) Jun 12 Texas 15
Poll Why East Lynn Sucks (Dec '11) Jun 12 The wolf pack 22
what do you think about the Tomblins on Big Lynn?? (Jun '11) Jun 12 The wolf pack 8
jaden atkins (Dec '10) Jun 12 Michael Murray 9
david chaney (Nov '08) Jun 12 Michael Murray 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East-Lynn Mortgages