East Lyme rallys around injured soldier

East Lyme rallys around injured soldier

There are 3 comments on the WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut story from Nov 25, 2008, titled East Lyme rallys around injured soldier. In it, WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut reports that:

The town of East Lyme is rallying around their hometown hero who was injured in the line of duty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut.

Anonymous

Portland, CT

#1 Nov 25, 2008
Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Spc Lozano. To his family...our thoughts are with you as well in this difficult time...keep your spirits up!

Thank you for doing what you do...this family truly appreciates you!

“Don't Get Mad, Get Silly”

Since: Mar 08

God Bless Our Troops

#2 Nov 25, 2008
My best wishes to Army Spc Alex Lozano for a full recovery and strength to him and his family during this time. Spc Lozano, Thank you for your brave and honorable service to our country and your fellow Americans - you are a valiant hero.

XXOXXOXXOXXOXXOXXOXXOXXOXXOXXO XXOXXOXXOXXOXXOXXOXXOXX
Bentley

Farmington, CT

#3 Dec 10, 2008
Best wished for a speedy recovery SPc Lozano. May you heal quickly you are in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for your service to our country we are proud of you!

The Family of Spc Appi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Lyme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Changing team in pokemon go 11 hr Shmuelious 2
Kska Tue Kwlwlw 1
Quaker Hill Music Thread Jul 17 Musikologist 1
The Stenger Farm Pond Case (Jul '09) Jun '16 Vincent 10
News Waterford man begins three-year sentence for ho... Apr '16 Ricky tan 2
News Shoreline Town Balks At Possible New Amtrak Line Apr '16 Foamer King 6
News Dunham Farm housing plan is no-go (Aug '08) Apr '16 Backweird 6

East Lyme Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance