East Lyme traffic stop ends with drug, weapons charges

Full story: The Day
Police say they stopped a vehicle on Dec. 23 on Flanders Road driven by Evan C. Punsalan, 19, of 15 Oswegatchie Hills Road, Niantic, for failure to dim his headlights for oncoming traffic. Full Story
verboverdoseatim

New London, CT

#1 Jan 6, 2013
they'll give him a slap on the wrist because his mom says he's a good boy and didn't ever get in trouble before until now. he's got a job that he's held for the past year/almost year and a half and he deserves another chance. just like the young dope addict that crunched every car that parked on main street the day he shot some heroin in his truck. he was found with the drugs and the gimmicks, but he was a good boy too...(maybe? maybe not? the parents were too busy drinking their wine, too busy to be parenting while they sent their kids out with an extra 20.00 to spend at "the mall".- pd verbatim) they'll blame the bad behavior on his cohort and that will be enough punishment, he learned his lesson. just let us not forget that some officers in the local pd are sporting the new iphone5's, movado watches, and 500.00 frames on their prescription glasses that transition when they step into the bright shoreline sun even while they're arresting strung out strippers up the street at the motor lodge. oh, and be careful when you take a healthy stroll while entering the boardwalk from hole in the wall, you might get stuck by the local teens tossing of hypodermic needles from the dope they shot up the night before. no big deal - they can rehab at the up and coming ferry road stonington rehab. all's well that ends well...
Inga Mungin

Crownsville, MD

#2 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/mtaocof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Lyme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scat or fart fetish? Oct 2 ghostrider6101 1
New London police detain a dozen men Sep '14 whalergirl 3
Never the good. Sep '14 nlforever 1
Thames River Apartments: 'We're just barely liv... Sep '14 butchyboy138 1
Review: Carelot Children's Center Sep '14 disapointed mom 1
Man charged in sexual assault of girl in New Lo... Sep '14 Kim CT 1
Asking price cut on Katharine Hepburn's 'paradi... Aug '14 Larry 2
East Lyme Dating
Find my Match

East Lyme People Search