Sunday liquor sales bill takes step f...

Sunday liquor sales bill takes step forward

There are 2 comments on the The Day story from Feb 29, 2012, titled Sunday liquor sales bill takes step forward. In it, The Day reports that:

State Capitol Police handle a crowd spilling into a hallway at the Legislative Office Building in Hartford on Tuesday after the room reached capacity for a public hearing on retail alcohol sales on Sundays.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Day.

Booze lover

Columbia, CT

#1 Feb 29, 2012
Go to any "Bodega" in HTFD, and on a sunday or after hours for that matter an you can get all the beer you want.

The out-right Bodega crooks over charge and are making money galoor.
they don't pay taxes and with the sunday sales bill,, the party's over for the SOB's,, now if i want beer on a sunday i will no longer be getting riped off!

PS: mom & pop stores are also a bunch of crooks!
keb - formerly Columbia

Bradenton, FL

#2 Mar 5, 2012
I remember a young man, from Columbia,that was killed in a car accident, raceing to get to a pkg. store before 8pm on Sat. night. SAD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Lyme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quaker Hill Music Thread (Jul '16) Oct 14 Musikologist 2
News New London man charged with murder of tribal co... Aug '17 Cathy Sidberry hi... 1
News Amtrak Acela train travels along the shore wher... Jul '17 Gavone 1
Can I buy a gym Jul '17 45blake45 1
News New London police detain a dozen men (Jul '14) Jul '17 Wtfdgirl 4
News Dunham Farm housing plan is no-go (Aug '08) Apr '16 Backweird 6
Review: Carelot Children's Center (Sep '14) Sep '14 disapointed mom 1

East Lyme Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Lyme Mortgages