Firefighter impersonates police officer

Firefighter impersonates police officer

There are 163 comments on the WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut story from Jan 29, 2009, titled Firefighter impersonates police officer. In it, WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut reports that:

A volunteer firefighter has gone from the heat of fighting fires to feeling some legal heat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
zippy

New London, CT

#182 Feb 3, 2009
cohanzie went in the toilet after chief henderson,the best chief cohanzie ever had, left.
jtl

Rochester, NY

#184 Feb 4, 2009
LibraGirl108 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO... that was funny...
good one,,,i like that!!! Keep trying postman, LOL
lockhimup

New London, CT

#185 Feb 4, 2009
ScoopNH wrote:
<quoted text>
You just said all there is to be said about you. Resort to name calling and insults when you have nothing intelligent to say. You should be locked up for your self-righteous smarter than everyone attitude. My friend was only hoping to protect some poor dumb bstarad like3 yourself. I wish you only the worst!
I guess your no better calling me a bsatard. Besides, Id rather be a bsatard than stupid like yourself. The person who should be locked up is you, seeing as you think you can tweak with the law. Im done arguing with a dumb*** like yourself. End of story. Go to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Lyme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Waterford's former Poor Richard's restaurant razed Dec 12 sklexicon 1
The Stenger Farm Pond Case (Jul '09) Nov 15 Violet 17
Quaker Hill Music Thread (Jul '16) Oct '17 Musikologist 2
News Dunham Farm housing plan is no-go (Aug '08) Apr '16 Backweird 6
Review: Carelot Children's Center (Sep '14) Sep '14 disapointed mom 1
News Man arraigned for East Lyme consignment store r... (Jun '14) Jun '14 beachgirls 1
News Tea for more than two (Mar '14) Mar '14 shykora paul ARTs 1

East Lyme Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Lyme Mortgages