Massachusetts Priest: Pope Is 'Not Be...

Massachusetts Priest: Pope Is 'Not Being Truthful' About Sex Abuse

There are 62 comments on the ABC News story from Apr 12, 2010, titled Massachusetts Priest: Pope Is 'Not Being Truthful' About Sex Abuse. In it, ABC News reports that:

A defiant Massachusetts priest today accused Pope Benedict XVI of lying about his role in what the priest said was a cover up of "systemic" child abuse by Catholic priests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
I can read

Warrington, UK

#62 Apr 17, 2010
scout wrote:
<quoted text>
NOOOO...Christ WROTE THE ENTIRE Bible. Every word is from the lips of God, recorded by humans, most of the elect, but not all.
Christ IS Jehovah. Christ and the Father are ONE. Christ paid for the elect PRIOR to creation itself.
You are both blinc and deaf, as most hypocrites and heathen.
Your blood is no your own hands, if not of the elect. And you can not be of the elect, or you would recognize the above as the TRUTH>
So it was jesus who wrote that joseph was his father but had never had sex with mary his mother, even though they were married?

Guess what, that means it was a sham marriage and joseph (the male role model in chrisits life) was gay. It also explains why christ never married too; long hair, sandals, spent all his time in the company of men, main role model was gay.

Yup, jesus was quite clearly a rump ranger and you worship him more than any other. That makes you a closet gay too, just too cowardly to come out. No wonder you hate those braver than you that have come out of the closet.

What it doesn't explain is your assertion that all gays are paedophiles. I'm sure that as a gay paedophile in hiding you'd love it to be true that all gays like kids but sadly it's just you.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#63 May 15, 2010
shittcan the pope, close down the RCC and save your children.

god is pretend anyway.... save your money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Longmeadow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hinds' early work unveils platform of social, e... 12 hr Cops are Degenerates 1
News Court considers constitutionality of Ohio execu... 20 hr CodeTalker 4
News Puppy Place reopens, but not with official consent (Apr '08) Feb 16 Ljg 40
News 16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Feb 16 LAFA427 298
News Family mourns teen found stabbed in East Boston Feb 13 former democrat 4
News Mom finds man from church hiding in teenager's ... (Mar '16) Feb 10 Curious 5
News Recycled braces: They could be in your mouth (Aug '08) Feb '16 tom berry 9

East Longmeadow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Longmeadow Mortgages