Amy Lord's 'killer' tried to commit suicide in jail before court hearing

There are 1 comment on the Aug 15, 2013, Daily Mail story titled Amy Lord's 'killer' tried to commit suicide in jail before court hearing. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Man who 'kidnapped and brutally murdered woman, 24, tried to commit suicide by ripping out his arteries with his hands before court hearing - where he plead not guilty The man accused of beating, strangling and stabbing to death a young Boston woman on her way to the gym attempted suicide right before his court hearing today - by trying to rip out ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Joan Hogan

Boston, MA

#1 Aug 15, 2013
I do not feel sorry for him. I do feel sadness for the Victim and her family. Commissioner Edward Davis Is the lead of The police dept. Unfortunately he blames everyone else but himself and others in command. I know from personal experiences of being victimized as wellas, other Family members ,the police ignore it and look the other way. I Prevailed although by filing a CivilRights complaint
against the City of Boston In which The Federal Government agreed
My Sons Rights were violated , and the police protected the perpretators . Yes Boston Is Very Corrupt. President Obama do not appoint Edward Davis To A federal post as you have planned to do.
This Country will only sink worse than "The Titanic" if Edward Davis gets A FederaL post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Longmeadow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill Cosby Wants To Keep Deposition Documents S... 19 hr nakedwarrior 1
News Carlos Rodriguez of Springfield charged with mu... (Feb '13) Fri sonia Rodriguez 6
freemasons Thu american hero 2
News Survey: DCF social workers overwhelmed by casel... Apr 21 Huh 59
News Superior Court Briefs: April 6 - April... Apr 15 Praxis33 21
News 3 say Pittsfield mayor misled council (Aug '12) Apr 7 Praxis33 77
News Police: 11-year-old, 10-year-old facing charges... Apr 4 Enter Username 1
More from around the web

East Longmeadow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]