Glass experts investigate image at Mercy

Glass experts investigate image at Mercy

There are 3 comments on the WWLP Massachusetts story from Oct 3, 2008, titled Glass experts investigate image at Mercy. In it, WWLP Massachusetts reports that:

The power of prayer extended into day four at Mercy Medical Center. The faithful continued to flock to see what many believe is the Virgin Mary appearing in a window.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP Massachusetts.

Miguel Cabrera

Manchester, NH

#1 Oct 4, 2008
When i saw this on the news i did not believe it but as i watched more i could see a shape and a body and head the top had like a crown like the on mary wears.
Eye Witness

Granby, CT

#2 Oct 4, 2008
Miguel Cabrera wrote:
When i saw this on the news i did not believe it but as i watched more i could see a shape and a body and head the top had like a crown like the on mary wears.
When did you first meet Mary? Could you please describe her crown. Any jewels?
Olivia

Michigan City, IN

#3 Oct 4, 2008
You can see images of Mary coming down from the spinning sun at Rome City, IN where Our Lady has appeared repeatedly as Our Lady of America.

go to www.oltiv.org to see the photos and learn about this canonically-approved apparition and devotion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Longmeadow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hate crimes climb, resisters urged to stand up 18 hr Praxis33 39
News Dianne: DiNicola: A plea for St. Mary Morning Star Jul 19 The Worlds Bigges... 5
News Pittsfield cop's suit against city claiming dis... Jul 12 Cops are Liars an... 17
News Dollar General to open North Adams store in Fam... Jul 7 Bunny 2
News Doctors: Officer stabbed in neck at airport rec... Jun '17 American_Infidel 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Lynn Jun '17 VictorOrians 1
News 3 indicted in Billerica home-invasion, murder Jun '17 Billerica mom 1

East Longmeadow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Longmeadow Mortgages