Western Massachusetts residents help ...

Western Massachusetts residents help families left homeless by Holyoke tenement fire

There are 3 comments on the MassLive.com story from Dec 24, 2009, titled Western Massachusetts residents help families left homeless by Holyoke tenement fire. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

Resident Luz Garcia, outside of her former home on Thursday morning. "I'll miss everything here," she said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

msf

Monsey, NY

#1 Dec 27, 2009
Holyoke has a great history of helping those in need

Since: Oct 12

Westfield, MA

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Hello Im writing hoping to get help with Christmas for my 4 kids ages 3 boy,6 boy,10 boy, 7 girl.Last year was so sad when they only had 2 gifts to open each. We recently spent 11 months in a family shelter and got our own place now but every little penny goes to bills. Ive swallowed my pride and am now looking for help.Ive looked in my hometown but fundings are so low everywhere. Im hoping there are a couple Christmas Angels left in the world willing to help. They are such good kids and deserve a Christmas like all kids in the world. I have been tring like crazy to get a job but no luck yet. I keep praying for a Christmas Angel and trust god will send one or 2 my way. I just cant tell mt kids Santa is sick again.Please could some one help our family this year. You can E-mail me directly at [email protected] I hope their is someone who can help my kids have a Christmas.Thank you all very much. Im also on Amazon.com with their wish lists but did not put up exact items. They lost most their toys in shelter and have none of what they are asking for. If you E-mail me I will gladly give you my name to look me up on Amazon.com or i can send you their wish lists when and if anybody E-mails me willing to help. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and god bless.

Since: Oct 12

Westfield, MA

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Started a Discussions Thread because i am not or was not homeless from a fire. I was homeless from another reason. very sorry posted in wrong room didnt mean to. Thank you if you could help though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Longmeadow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jayda Daniel aka Lexi HIV Positive Hooker Aug 20 Josefab413 1
Enrique Rosario Aug 2 Rita 2
News Western Massachusetts parents taking extra step... Jul '16 DCF CPS DSS are ... 1
News Police: 4 Bandidos stabbed in altercation with ... (Aug '07) Jul '16 Harimau 24
News Tesla opens Gigafactory to expand battery produ... Jul '16 Solarman 1
News Most smokers don't stick with e-cigarettes Jul '16 Elise Gingerich 2
News Israeli police say man shot dead at key holy site (Jun '13) Jul '16 lavon affair 16

East Longmeadow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Longmeadow Mortgages