Holland looking to build its first se...

Holland looking to build its first senior citizen housing complex

There are 1 comment on the MassLive.com story from Sep 11, 2008, titled Holland looking to build its first senior citizen housing complex. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

By JOHN APPLETON [email protected] HOLLAND - Town officials are planning to request proposals later this month from developers interested in building a 20-unit complex of housing for senior citizens next to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

Jim Iancale

Labelle, FL

#1 Oct 27, 2008
I think that its a good idea to have affordable senior housing in Holland, Ma. Afer all, some of the seniors in Holland could use some financial relief in the form of senior housing. Thant would eliminate property taxes and heating bills in the winter enabling them to purchase prescribed medicine instead f spending their SS check on the rising utilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Longmeadow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jayda Daniel aka Lexi HIV Positive Hooker Aug 20 Josefab413 1
Enrique Rosario Aug 2 Rita 2
News Western Massachusetts parents taking extra step... Jul 31 DCF CPS DSS are ... 1
News Police: 4 Bandidos stabbed in altercation with ... (Aug '07) Jul 28 Harimau 24
News Tesla opens Gigafactory to expand battery produ... Jul '16 Solarman 1
News Most smokers don't stick with e-cigarettes Jul '16 Elise Gingerich 2
News Israeli police say man shot dead at key holy site (Jun '13) Jul '16 lavon affair 16

East Longmeadow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Longmeadow Mortgages