Deb

Haverhill, MA

#1 Dec 20, 2013
Looking to see how many people over the past few years have been over billed or threated by this company. Or is it just me?
Deb

Haverhill, MA

#2 Dec 21, 2013
they have over charged 3 times the amount for boarding my home up after a house fire Then signed my name for take down. threatened my kids. I am a single mom. They called time after time saying they where coming to my home was a threat. Sent mail to my sick parents. PLZ anyone who has gone thru something with this company respond ty
Debby

Concord, MA

#3 Dec 25, 2013
Oh relax,I'm a single mother to who went back hi school to get ahead but nothing has panned out for me, the hell with Springfield college.
Deb

Haverhill, MA

#4 Dec 26, 2013
this has nothing do to with school I am not a pitty mom. I own my own home (did on my own as a single mom) I could not ask for more as for a job and money...If you read above will see I got ripped off and my family got threats from this company. Just looking for others.
As far as being a single mom my choice...he was holding me back!
Cheryl45

Concord, MA

#5 Dec 27, 2013
Deb wrote:
this has nothing do to with school I am not a pitty mom. I own my own home (did on my own as a single mom) I could not ask for more as for a job and money...If you read above will see I got ripped off and my family got threats from this company. Just looking for others.
As far as being a single mom my choice...he was holding me back!
okay foster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Longmeadow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Fri Unknown 296
Saugus town managers dismissal Sep 17 Surprise 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
Wilfredo Pabon of Springfield admits stabbing C... (Apr '10) Sep 10 your one and only 33
Oxycodone shortage stressing patients (Feb '09) Sep 7 Baljenni 450
Billerica's next Town Meeting debate: eliminati... Sep 2 hammerhead 1
Review: Estate Stone Designs Aug 29 Helen Ware 1
•••
•••
•••

East Longmeadow Jobs

•••
•••
•••

East Longmeadow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE