Teen victim pistol-whipped in robbery

Teen victim pistol-whipped in robbery

There are 12 comments on the WWLP Massachusetts story from Jan 22, 2009, titled Teen victim pistol-whipped in robbery. In it, WWLP Massachusetts reports that:

A State Police helicopter hovered overhead, criss-crossing the area over Heritage Park in East Longmeadow Thursday night looking for two robbery suspects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP Massachusetts.

Since: Dec 08

#1 Jan 23, 2009
robberies at 16........humm.......at that age I had little money....not worth robbing......seems more info is missing....
country girl

Amherst, MA

#2 Jan 23, 2009
its not that uncommon...these kids are from East Longmeadow...and at 16 its not just money people are looking for.

Worcester, MA

#3 Jan 23, 2009
Well I think it was about drugs and also did you see a helicopter the day that the young man got shot at the bar, that suspect was and still is at large. This tells me as long as you are white and you parents have money that you will get the full treatment.
conn parent

Enfield, CT

#5 Jan 23, 2009
well i think the police have not been told everything.why would two conn. teen's be in a park in mass.@ that time of night on a school night?
Heres Why

Bensalem, PA

#6 Jan 23, 2009
Weed's been decrim'd in Mass, that's why the CT lads were there.
Sammi H

Peru, NY

#7 Jan 24, 2009
this is really scary! I am 11 years old and I live near herritage. at about 9:35 pm on thursday i was woken up by the helicopter's spotlight and sound. it shook everything. do you think the bad guy will break into my house? or even be in my neighborhood?
Sammi H

Peru, NY

#8 Jan 24, 2009
My Town Is Wrong! I Live In East Longmeadow

Corning, NY

#9 Jan 24, 2009
For state police to send a chopper there is some serious information held back to the public.
TheTruthMustBeTo ld

Auburn, MA

#10 Jan 26, 2009
Okay, Listen up, for everyone talking trash about east longmeadow they dont know what they are talking about. The two people that did it were into drugs, who cares, they robbed two kids wanting to get drugs, they got arrested, end of story, that stuff doesnt happen every day in east longmeadow, it is a quiet town, a few things have happened in the past but SPFLD, ENFIELD and Hartford, this happens every hour.

Auburn, MA

#11 Jan 26, 2009
I agree. even though i went to ELHS with charles korea, who was in 2 of my classes. he got arrested today in school. its really creepy, especially since i live 2 streets away from heritage. but seriously. east longmeadow, is no worse than any other town. kids do drugs everywhere, especially in small towns like longmeadow, and other towns. thats how this whole thing started. Charles was a tool running his mouth and thought that he was all hot stuff, thats how he got caught. its sad that it reflects how people look at our town. But EL isnt bad. its a quiet small town, and you people shouldn't be ragging on our town. worry about your own town, and your own druggie teens. cuz they are there. dont be in denial
TheTruthMustBeTo ld

Auburn, MA

#12 Jan 26, 2009

" this happens every hour" i mean as in it happens all the time, basically every day, just because there was ONE crime of this nature in EL people go nutz and start talking trash, its just sad and people are ignorant, i agree with sSpartansss
Heres Why

Bensalem, PA

#13 Jan 27, 2009
Agreed. I grew up in a town with a pop. of 5,500 25 min. North of EL, and weed was there if you wanted it. But I went skating @ Heritage on Sunday, and had a great time with my daughter, so no foul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Longmeadow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to divorce? Wed concerned american 9
News New Pittsfield to Welcome Syrian RefugeesSeptem... Wed Pre Jewish Rule 85
Enrique Rosario Oct 25 Tammy 7
News St. Joseph high school in Pittsfield to close i... Oct 23 Cops are degenerates 30
Angel Oct 23 JessRS 1
News St. Joe families unite to oppose high school's ... Oct 23 No Charter 20
News 3 Agawam police officers fired due to use-of-fo... Oct 22 Cops are degenerates 1

East Longmeadow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Longmeadow Mortgages