Woman arrested on theft/battery charges

Woman arrested on theft/battery charges

There are 2 comments on the WWLP Massachusetts story from Oct 3, 2008, titled Woman arrested on theft/battery charges. In it, WWLP Massachusetts reports that:

A Springfield woman is being charged after being arrested for mail theft and assault and battery on a police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP Massachusetts.

TheTruth

Ludlow, MA

#1 Oct 3, 2008
Gee what a shock. Another productive citizen. How much do you want to bet that she is collecting welfare benefits?
WIC

Williamsburg, MA

#2 Oct 3, 2008
TheTruth wrote:
Gee what a shock. Another productive citizen. How much do you want to bet that she is collecting welfare benefits?
Well we are paying for her now. I am sure her 300 kids will be taken care of and her 300 men that contributed to her little welfare family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Longmeadow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Most smokers don't stick with e-cigarettes Jul 21 Elise Gingerich 2
News Israeli police say man shot dead at key holy site (Jun '13) Jul 19 lavon affair 16
Poll Which store do you miss most? (Apr '08) Jul 15 Missy 19
News Obama accepts Nobel Peace Prize, says war somet... (Dec '09) Jun '16 Mork from Ork 22
Massachusetts Adoptees and Birth parents Reunit... Jun '16 joan 1
Going green Jun '16 Estone617 1
News Pittsfield Bridges gets $475K grant to aid in f... Jun '16 Glen Back is Alwa... 9

East Longmeadow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Longmeadow Mortgages