East Longmeadow police union goes for Buoniconti

There are 2 comments on the MassLive.com story from Oct 7, 2010, titled East Longmeadow police union goes for Buoniconti. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

State Sen. Stephen J. Buoniconti has been endorsed in the race for Hampden district attorney by the union representing East Longmeadow police officers, Buoniconti announced Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

ray bulger

Marshfield, MA

#1 Oct 14, 2010
You guys are rich you guys are ripping us off. We are paying high taxes to keep you rich and we are getting poor. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. you are doing a bad job.
Ray Bulger

Marshfield, MA

#2 Oct 14, 2010
I hate your organization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Longmeadow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connecticut-based bank takes control of foreclo... Sat cops are liars an... 2
News Dr. Ben Carson book scheduled for October Fri The Lying Game 1
Dr. Kelley Norman therapist longmeadow is sleep... (Mar '13) Apr 30 manicare mom 11
News Former Brimfield treasurer Kirsten Weldon jaile... Apr 28 brimfieldlandowner 1
News Bill Cosby Wants To Keep Deposition Documents S... Apr 24 nakedwarrior 1
freemasons Apr 23 american hero 2
News Survey: DCF social workers overwhelmed by casel... Apr 21 Huh 59
More from around the web

East Longmeadow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]