Trey Estimot

There are 3 comments on the The Review story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Trey Estimot. In it, The Review reports that:

Trey Aubrian Estimot, 11, of East Liverpool, Ohio, passed away due to a house fire on Saturday, March 17, 2012, along with his father Ulrick Estimot and his step-brothers, Terrell and Trenton Estimot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Review.

Kandy Abruzzo

East Liverpool, OH

#1 Mar 20, 2012
We will miss him dearly. My daughter Tasia will be missing him for along time to come. Tasia talks so much about Trey on how wounderful he was to her and how is always made her laugh. Trey was a very polite young man for his age . I can not see why this has happened to him . Why is our question? Tasia said they had conversations about how Trey wanted her to be his cheerleader..:) I thought that was the cutiest thing. Trey had many plans for his future and i cannot beleive this is what has happened? As her parents we will work hard to keep the memory alive for him in our lives. Rest in Peace Trey..
David B

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2012
Trey was my brother and I will miss him dearly. We had a lot of fun times together and I will miss him alot. I love you. Rest in peace Trey.
Marissa

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Trey was like my little cuzin. I remember sitting infront of the tv playing video games with him along with his two brothers Terrell and Trenton. WWE was our favorite game to play:) I keep their memory alive every chance that I get. I miss them so much. Rip you guys I love you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Liverpool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct 16 Musikologist 23
News Municipal Court Jul '17 susan h 1
Looking for Cristal Adams Jun '17 MGM13 1
News Ohio officer overdoses from Fentanyl powder on ... May '17 Reality 1
News Ohio police officer accidentally overdoses on s... May '17 Dangerous Druggie 1
News Wellsville couple charged with murder (Apr '17) Apr '17 Hgjbn 1
News Merry Christmas and a happy holiday to all (Dec '16) Dec '16 kitman 1

East Liverpool Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Liverpool Mortgages