justtryingsometh ingnew

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Any single ladies over 35 in this area?
Bill Billy

Bowling Green, OH

#2 May 20, 2012
Oh yea, theres alot over 35 in this area,,only thing is you must like really BIG and i mean BIG ladies, 250 plus pounds!!!!!!!!!! So bring your tow truck and pick you up a few of these ladies.

“Queen of Greenfield”

Since: Oct 13

Greenfield Ohio

#3 Oct 29, 2013
you best have over 8 inches
ryzuli razzuto

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 4, 2013
hell not even 8inches would penetrate the fat folds on these cows in Marysville, these bitches here are so stuck on themselves its pathetic,and most aren't that attractive! over 35 or over 45 they just let themselves go and get huge asses and bellies that hang down to their cankles!!!
tonguetamer

Buckeye Lake, OH

#5 Nov 6, 2013
You mean all you find are fat girls at the place where people go to feed their cravings for alcohol and attention?
I'm shocked.
Tazzie, I'm not even close to 8 inches, but just for you I'll duct tape some beer cans together and hog out your corn hole. In fact, I'll even hold your hand and test your gag reflex when while the doctor is trying to reassemble your taint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 arrested in Thanksgiving Bellefontaine slaying 3 hr ghost ship llc 4
News Smart Mobility Corridor to become Ohio's first ... Dec 1 They cannot kill ... 1
News Five arrested in Logan County slaying Dec 1 rocky top fordge 5
sPam Nov 17 lose weight sPam 1
Valley Hi Music Thread (Dec '14) Jun '16 Musikologist 5
Make extra money with easy to use app Jun '16 Daniel 1
News Two Honda managers among - leading women' in au... (Nov '15) Feb '16 mississipi flash 8

East Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Liberty Mortgages