Planned Detroit-to-Lansing protest march opposes Michigan emergency manager, voting laws

Jul 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Detroit Free Press

Rev. Charles Williams II, President of Michigan National Action Network express his concerns about the consent agreement during a press conference at Galilee Baptist Church in Detroit on Wednesday, March 14, 2012.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

A Aryan take over is coming, give it up dawg !
Chico

Timbaúba, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Al Sharpton sure ain't marching too far. He'll be riding the "mercy wagon."
Maxwell

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Anybody else notice how "full" the suits of these leaders is. I mean the suits are well tailored, but they are large and completely stuffed. A bit of marching in 90-plus heat would be good for cutting some of the stuffing out, as long as they don't stop for fried chicken along the way. The need to have an ambulance available at all times. They will be used.
Kingfish

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

... the church and state are seperate now. If he can sway politics then I want uncle sam to tax his church offerings. Like another sais ... they are all obese fatso's that prolly drive escalades and gots rolex watches. The walk will kill em, ha ha. He say they only be voting fitty years now so it disadvantage. HeII, the race card chit is getting really olt.
Jon

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

We will give them a fine welcome through Livingston county.
Kingfish

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

... is there a parking lot where I can park and watch the sweathogs walk by? This should be good. I can sit in my air condition car with a KFC meal and drink.

If all whites were to die, most of those negoroids peoples would prolly starve within a year, and those left would truly show signs of being small tribe sabages, killing, robbing, and raping at will.

Detroit has a manager because its people and leaders are ignorant gangsta's. The city is now like a plantation, and they better do what is demanded of them. Its the only way for survival.

I think Detroit deserves to be bullied. They always screw things up.
Shika

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

rev Al is styling these days. He loss lots of weight and really got busy with his health. I bet them prostate pills he sells is a natural way to keep it coming too. he can walk all them miles cause he is tight.
Kingfish

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

... Al is about as tight as the Cheeks/Kilpatrick clan. He may as well practice standing on his feet, because soon he will be run out of town. Its coming. People are getting the hint in a loud and clear way. Do as the negoroids do to their own ... Vote All White. Its in the cards. We simply cant afford you negoroids anymore. Things are hard everywhere. Nothing personal ... its just that you all are way too much excess baggage, fend for yourself.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Why don't they expend their efforts marching in stopping black on black crime? I guess there's no potential profit there.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

The drive thru is backed up already, are we having fun yet today ?
Maxwell

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Lonewolf wrote:
Why don't they expend their efforts marching in stopping black on black crime? I guess there's no potential profit there.
Because it's just too dangerous to march in Detroit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East Lansing Discussions

Search the East Lansing Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MSU Gets Anonymous $1 Million Gift For Gay Center 1 hr Rainbow Spartans 4
Ebay Has Highest Incidence Rate of Customer Ser... (Jun '13) Jul 19 EcommerceBlogger 16
Suburban buys Don Massey, Capitol Cadillac from... Jul 7 Steve 2
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
Son raped 5 year old Jul 2 Mary mugg 4
Casey Cleavage (Jan '14) Jul 1 Sneaky Pete 8
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jun 30 TruthBeTold 5,481
•••
•••
•••
East Lansing Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

East Lansing Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••