John G. Cloutier

John G. Cloutier

There are 2 comments on the The Item Extra story from May 20, 2008, titled John G. Cloutier. In it, The Item Extra reports that:

John G. Cloutier, 78, passed away peacefully in his home in Islip Terrace, N.Y., on May 9. He leaves his beloved companion, Doris Verity; his uncle, Brother John Francis Colbert; his nieces, Maureen ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Item Extra.

Steven

Rockaway, NJ

#1 Nov 24, 2008
Just on a whim, I googled Mr. Cloutier's name and found out he just passed this year. I was a student of his in the 5th grade, when he taught at Islip Terrace Elementary, the 1975-1976 school season. I lived on Nassau Street, and I remember he drove a cool Citroen car, and on his way home he would go up my block and my friends and I would always wave and he'd always wave back with a smile. He was a good guy and I remember him well even though it was 33 years ago. RIP Mr. Cloutier and thanks for being a very cool teacher!!
Kelseyville, CA

#2 Jan 23, 2009
God Bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Islip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 hr oneear69 121,925
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Fri Jewel_and_Kaymac k 1,492
News Town of Islip OKs bonds for animal shelter, air... Oct 19 USS LIBERTY 4
Islandia Music Thread Oct 19 Little Stuart 3
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Oct 18 John Boy 61
SUNY-EMPIRE College Road Oct 17 SmokinJoe 1
Review: Sinderella's Sinderella's (May '15) Oct 17 Rob 6

East Islip Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance