Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Tickets

Utica, NY

#7206 Mar 28, 2014
uscavsct wrote:
<quoted text>The unions were great back when work conditions were intolerable! That's the reason they were formed, but unions have become their own worse enemies and has made labor in the US so expensive, that companies have outsourced to cheaper labor intensive countries.
Unions have their place, but in many cases, they have overstepped their original intent and place. Unions should not be running the countries government through their paid politicians!
Wow, this is a post that actually says in some situations Unions might be helpful, but in others they are harmful. There is still hope. Some people can think for themselves.
Samurai Sausage

Utica, NY

#7207 Mar 28, 2014
JESUS
Vote

Utica, NY

#7208 Mar 31, 2014
Vote!
waste of time

North Bangor, NY

#7210 Apr 1, 2014
anyone willing to except 9 dollars a hour to serve

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#7212 Apr 1, 2014
waste of time wrote:
anyone willing to except 9 dollars a hour to serve
Serve where and for who?
jim

Indian Lake, NY

#7213 Apr 1, 2014
i dont know got to look into the issues more
Mike Mancinie

West Babylon, NY

#7216 Apr 2, 2014
Twillner wrote:
Look up Genrikh Yagoda on Wikipedia. As head of the NKVD, he headed the Holodomor in Ukraine and the Soviet purges. A non-Russian and non-European, he headed the worst mass slaughter of white Europeans in history. His mass slaughter makes the Holocaust look like child's play. He, along with all his Commie bosses were Jews, loyal only to liberal Jewish ideals, and he was WORSE than Hitler. No wonder you've never heard of it, who do you think controls the media? The schools? The Colleges? The Government?
Wake up, America! Upstate NY did! Jews and communism are the enemies of mankind!
TWILLNER YOU ARE RIGHT ON IT MY FRIEND THE JEWS OF AMERICA ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO TAKE OVER IN MY HOME TOWN OF MONROE WE DEAL WITH IT ON A DAILY BASIS, THERE IS NOT MUCH WE CAN DO BUT i DON'T LIKE WHATS GOING ON

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7217 Apr 2, 2014
Mike Mancinie wrote:
<quoted text>
TWILLNER YOU ARE RIGHT ON IT MY FRIEND THE JEWS OF AMERICA ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO TAKE OVER IN MY HOME TOWN OF MONROE WE DEAL WITH IT ON A DAILY BASIS, THERE IS NOT MUCH WE CAN DO BUT i DON'T LIKE WHATS GOING ON
Take a big bite of the obama feces sandwich and swallow.
leeches

Herkimer, NY

#7218 Apr 2, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a big bite of the obama feces sandwich and swallow.
Mrs Osama only has wasted 10 million taxpayer dollars on her person vacations.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7219 Apr 2, 2014
leeches wrote:
<quoted text> Mrs Osama only has wasted 10 million taxpayer dollars on her person vacations.
Why does the taxpayer have to pay for MO mama living in the WH and traveling the world on the taxpayers dime, why doesn't michelle mama stay home and wash obarrys dirty boxer shorts?
Independent

Boonville, NY

#7220 Apr 2, 2014
I will vote for anyone not affiliated to the Republican or Democratic parties
columbo

Sacramento, KY

#7221 Apr 2, 2014
clinton
Skoll

Lowville, NY

#7222 Apr 2, 2014
Vladimer Putin

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7223 Apr 2, 2014
Putin Hillary
Twillner

Newburgh, NY

#7224 Apr 2, 2014
Jews created Communism, run liberalism, have a choke hold on Long Island and pull Obama's strings. Anybody who loves the Jew hates America and freedom.
Mike Mancinie

West Babylon, NY

#7226 Apr 3, 2014
The Jews of long Iland are the worst they would sell there mother for a dime, they facilitate the dimise of this great country with there greety ways

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7227 Apr 3, 2014
Mike Mancinie wrote:
The Jews of long Iland are the worst they would sell there mother for a dime, they facilitate the dimise of this great country with there greety ways
Are the Jews responsible for you being a nitwit too?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7228 Apr 3, 2014
Twillner wrote:
Jews created Communism, run liberalism, have a choke hold on Long Island and pull Obama's strings. Anybody who loves the Jew hates America and freedom.
What is your contribution to humanity twillner? Making a deposit in your septic tank every day?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7230 Apr 3, 2014
Twillner wrote:
MacDaddyobama is a Jew that voted for Obama twice. No wonder he's so full of hate and has rooted for the Holdomor & the NKVD, which were thousands of times worse than the Nazis. He hates America, Christianity and freedom.
Jews love liberalism, but won't allow any in Israel.
Jews love multiculturalism, but won't allow any in Israel.
Jews own the media and use it to control easily scared fools like MacDaddyobama.
Jews own the pornography industry and use it to destroy our values. Ever notice all the disgusting blacks on blondes videos? Where's the Arab on Jewess videos?
Jews manipulate the simple farm animal of the U.S., the 'groid, to do his bidding.
Jews own the Federal Reserve.
Jews own Long Island.
Don 't let the Jew own you. Wake up!
I am not a rabid bigot like you, nor am I a Jew, and I despise the air that obama breaths, and rabid skunks like you bolster the lefts arguments that all conservatives are racists and bigots, you are an obama helper, Moron. you are wiping obamas ass for him.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#7231 Apr 3, 2014
Twillner wrote:
MacDaddyobama is a Jew that voted for Obama twice. No wonder he's so full of hate and has rooted for the Holdomor & the NKVD, which were thousands of times worse than the Nazis. He hates America, Christianity and freedom.
Jews love liberalism, but won't allow any in Israel.
Jews love multiculturalism, but won't allow any in Israel.
Jews own the media and use it to control easily scared fools like MacDaddyobama.
Jews own the pornography industry and use it to destroy our values. Ever notice all the disgusting blacks on blondes videos? Where's the Arab on Jewess videos?
Jews manipulate the simple farm animal of the U.S., the 'groid, to do his bidding.
Jews own the Federal Reserve.
Jews own Long Island.
Don 't let the Jew own you. Wake up!
He hasn't attacked you. Why do you Obamanazis provoke hate and discord? Is it the idiot pedigree?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Islip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Petition drive underway to reopen Roberto Cleme... Thu stay out 1
News Islip dumping trials come to an end Thu please respond 1
News Islip ex-commish Joe Montuori Jr., aide plead g... Thu make them pay 2
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Wed Oreo 1,421
Smithtown Skateboarders (Jul '07) Wed Bruh bruh 65
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Aug 24 Dindu Nuffin 181
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Aug 24 11951Ratdog 86

East Islip Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Islip Mortgages