First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#43 Jun 8, 2014
Pat's is FINALLY coming soon! Permit process has been cleared with the town of Islip. Unfortunately it took a lot longer than anticipated.

Construction is under way, I will keep you posted as I know more about it. I would anticipate an October opening, Sept would be best case scenario, but that seems doubtful. Either way, from what I have heard, the store is going to be absolutely amazing!
It will be WELL worth the wait!
Dennis

Myrtle Beach, SC

#44 Jun 19, 2014
marianne

Brentwood, NY

#45 Aug 10, 2014
I speak to the guys working in there and they said pats farm will be in the location.
marianne

Brentwood, NY

#46 Aug 10, 2014
It's going g to be pats farm
Bubbs

East Islip, NY

#47 Oct 7, 2014
Would LOVE to have a Trader Joe's , have to travel too far to get to one.
janedoe

Bay Shore, NY

#48 Jan 30, 2015
I drove by and it's too boarded up. I think they are still working on it. It would be nice to shop locally if it finally opens.
What Is Going On

West Islip, NY

#49 Feb 3, 2015
What is going on with the criminals still in power at islip town hall. They get to ignore the calls for help from there own park rangers stationed at roberto clememente park, and residents, as to the dumping of 50,000 tons of toxic material at the park. Then gets there streamlined cleanup plan approved by the N.Y. State DEC . Meaning they get to cut cleanup cost by cutting corners and allowing 75 percent ot this material to be dumped on the good people of Hauppauge, at the landfill. A Mr. Shah chief engineer at the region 1 office at Stony Brook said its fine to bring this toxic mix to the landfill because the liner will contain any leakage of toxins. What happens if the liner gets breached??? No Answer from Mr. Shah. Make our voices heard at the next town board meeting. place this material in the backyards of steve flotteron, trish bergin, john cochrane, and especially anthony senft.
Why NO Action Taken

West Islip, NY

#50 Feb 5, 2015
How about what was put into the grounds at Roberto Clemente park? Especially by the following elected town officials who did nothing when residents and islip park rangers filed complaints to Steve Flotteron, John Cochrane, Trish Bergin Weichbrodt,especially Anthony Senft who oversaw operations at the park, Eric Hoffmeister Islip DEC commissioner all did nothing.Its time for the DA to charge these people.
janedoe

Bay Shore, NY

#51 Feb 23, 2015
It would be nice to have a local grocery store again. This opening is taking a long time. I hope it opens soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Islip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) 3 hr Mr Powers 24
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... Thu not optimistic 11
Where is everyone going on Fire Island this Mem... Wed FIbeach15 1
News New York's Fire Island: hope after Sandy Wed FIbeach15 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Wed Bruser 2,442
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) May 18 Kit 1,381
News Brentwood suspect shot in scuffle with police (Feb '08) May 17 Nikie 59
More from around the web

East Islip People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE