East Islip boy dies after brain cance...

East Islip boy dies after brain cancer battle

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 1, 2009, titled East Islip boy dies after brain cancer battle. In it, Newsday reports that:

Christian James Koehler, a 10-year-old East Islip boy who developed a rare type of brain cancer and fought a brave battle against the disease, died at home Friday night surrounded by family members.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Leslie

Farmingdale, NY

#1 Jun 1, 2009
Thank you to the reporter for a heartwarming story about Christian's spirit, his beautiful life and devoted family. Rest in peace, sweet boy. I never met you, but your smile gives a good indication of the joy you brought to those who now celebrate your life and mourn your loss. I was especially touched by his dad sleeping in a recliner so that he wasn't ever alone.
What

Fairfield, CT

#2 Jun 1, 2009
Thoughts and prayers to the Koehler family. I wish you all a painless future. sorry to hear you go through this.
LMM

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2009
May God welcome this little angel in his loving arms and help him watch over his beautiful family, with happy memories to ease their pain, if only slightly. Our hearts ache for your loss.
Not Impressed

Milford, CT

#4 Jun 1, 2009
This story is heartbreaking not heart warming. Anyone who allows such suffering when they can stop it is pure evil.
lepan

Beacon, NY

#5 Jun 2, 2009
God Bless you and keep you safe. You are an angel in heaven with a beautiful smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Islip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Sun avery 1,462
Looking for families wronged by CPS & Suffolk C... (Dec '09) Sun John Doe 46
News Heartland hearing shows local support Sun Knott Guilty 7
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Jun 23 Bruser 2,734
18 Reilly St, West Islip Jun 21 Sandy 1
News Not guilty pleas filed in Elmont double-murder ... (Apr '07) Jun 20 Sidney Newman Jr 127
News Suspended Westhampton Beach cop drops $75M suit... Jun 19 Scott McKend 2

East Islip Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Islip Mortgages