Houston's Best Swingers' Clubs

Aug 30, 2009 Full story: Associated Content 51

It stands to figure that Houston, Texas' swingers clubs are big. They are big physically , and enjoy big time reputation in the Houston swinger community.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PartyGirl

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 22, 2009
Looking for sexy swinger's halloween party this halloween in Houston? Look no further than www.CouplesTouch.com , they have the list and the hook up you need.
http://www.couplestouch.com/swingers/parties/...
Jessica

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 22, 2009
SEXY SWINGERS HALLOWEEN PARTIES
Sexy Halloween parties are a great way to get out and make new friends, whether you have been involved in the swinging lifestyle for a long time or whether you are considered a relative “newbie". Halloween parties offer swinging party-goers a way to join the “girls-gone-wild"concept with “sexy costume and theme event mentality"that makes the roll playing part of the "swinging lifestyle" even more exciting. Sexxy couples and swinging singles find the laid back atmosphere of Halloween parties a great way to relax, unleash their inhibitions and have some good old fashioned adult fun!

ADULT FUN AT ITS FINEST
Whether you and your partner are seeking a night of recreational sexual activity (a/k/a a “booty call"), just want to see and be seen in your sexy Halloween costume attire, or you are interested in that cash costume prize or adult resort package give-away to your favorite hedonistic resort; a swinger’s Halloween party is sure to satisfy your craving for Adult fun! Halloween is traditionally one of the busiest nights of the year for party and club goers. Swingers especially are known to plan months in advance for this one night of sexy decadence.

SWINGERS CLUBS DO IT RIGHT
Swingers Halloween parties held at local on-premise or off-premise Swingers clubs offer the discretion that most lifestyle couples and singles seek in engaging in sexy adult fun and swingers clubs cater specifically to swinging lifestyle enthusiasts and know how to offer exactly what discriminating swingers are looking for in a swingers club experience.

HOUSTON SWINGERS CLUBS HOST THE HOTTEST HALLOWEEN PARTIES
Houston Swingers clubs are known to host some of the hottest Halloween parties to be found! Because Houston is a hot-bed of beautiful people and is known as the "capital of the swinging world"– you are sure to find it hard to pick just one sexy Halloween Party to attend. In fact, many lifestyle participants are known to attend more than one Halloween party event in Houston, Texas with several sexy costume changes in between!

PLENTY OF HOT PARTIES TO CHOOSE FROM
There will be plenty of hot parties to choose from this Halloween. Houston Swingers Clubs hosting awesome sexy Halloween parties list their events on CouplesTouch.com CouplesTouch.com . Check out CT’s calendar of events today! If you are not already a member of CouplesTouch.com CouplesTouch.com sign up today for FREE.!

SEXXY COUPLES AND SWINGERS CLUBS
The following couples and swingers clubs in Houston, Texas are sure to host sexy Halloween parties this year:

Rick’s Cabaret North – VIP

The Mystery Zone

Live Oak Resort

Club Royal

Temptation Lounge

Forbidden

Euphoria

Riverside Ranch

Wishs
Mangus

Linden, TN

#3 Oct 2, 2009
Halloween contact lenses have become so popular that you probably won't win a costume contest without them.

They make inexpensive prescription and non prescription Halloween contacts too.

http://www.discountcontactlensecom.com/hallow...
Paul

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 11, 2010
Me and my partners have access to a 7500 sqr ft penthouse in houston. It has a great view overlooking Houston. We specialize in providing secure confidential environments for clients who wish to have private parties and events. Our rates range from $3,000 -$6,000 depending on the days and services that you may need for your event. When you have an event at the penthouse you will have access to it from 9am to 8am which means that you may stay overnight if you wish. There are discount rates offered to clients who book multiple days.
We take pride in our ability to accommodate our clients’ needs for their unique events.
We provide security and services such as a bar tender, spa treatment; catering and hostess services are also available for those who wish to enhance their experience at the penthouse.
If you wish to see the location please email me at pjcoul@gmail.com
Jessica wrote:
SEXY SWINGERS HALLOWEEN PARTIES
Sexy Halloween parties are a great way to get out and make new friends, whether you have been involved in the swinging lifestyle for a long time or whether you are considered a relative “newbie". Halloween parties offer swinging party-goers a way to join the “girls-gone-wild"concept with “sexy costume and theme event mentality"that makes the roll playing part of the "swinging lifestyle" even more exciting. Sexxy couples and swinging singles find the laid back atmosphere of Halloween parties a great way to relax, unleash their inhibitions and have some good old fashioned adult fun!
ADULT FUN AT ITS FINEST
Whether you and your partner are seeking a night of recreational sexual activity (a/k/a a “booty call"), just want to see and be seen in your sexy Halloween costume attire, or you are interested in that cash costume prize or adult resort package give-away to your favorite hedonistic resort; a swinger’s Halloween party is sure to satisfy your craving for Adult fun! Halloween is traditionally one of the busiest nights of the year for party and club goers. Swingers especially are known to plan months in advance for this one night of sexy decadence.
SWINGERS CLUBS DO IT RIGHT
Swingers Halloween parties held at local on-premise or off-premise Swingers clubs offer the discretion that most lifestyle couples and singles seek in engaging in sexy adult fun and swingers clubs cater specifically to swinging lifestyle enthusiasts and know how to offer exactly what discriminating swingers are looking for in a swingers club experience.
HOUSTON SWINGERS CLUBS HOST THE HOTTEST HALLOWEEN PARTIES
Houston Swingers clubs are known to host some of the hottest Halloween parties to be found! Because Houston is a hot-bed of beautiful people and is known as the "capital of the swinging world"– you are sure to find it hard to pick just one sexy Halloween Party to attend. In fact, many lifestyle participants are known to attend more than one Halloween party event in Houston, Texas with several sexy costume changes in between!
PLENTY OF HOT PARTIES TO CHOOSE FROM
There will be plenty of hot parties to choose from this Halloween. Houston Swingers Clubs hosting awesome sexy Halloween parties list their events on CouplesTouch.com CouplesTouch.com . Check out CT’s calendar of events today! If you are not already a member of CouplesTouch.com CouplesTouch.com sign up today for FREE.!
SEXXY COUPLES AND SWINGERS CLUBS
The following couples and swingers clubs in Houston, Texas are sure to host sexy Halloween parties this year:
Rick’s Cabaret North – VIP
The Mystery Zone
Live Oak Resort
Club Royal
Temptation Lounge
Forbidden
Euphoria
Riverside Ranch
Wishs
Greg H

Humble, TX

#6 Mar 20, 2012
My wife and I attend Club Cave, and we think it is the best of the Swing clubs in Houston. We like the screening process, and the discretion of the location. We also like that the staff cultivates a friendly, personal feel inside the club. But all of that aside, the main reason for deciding on one club like this over another is whether or not you meet other couples that you hit it off with. At Club Cave we usually do.

“Lifestyle Couples & Singles”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 14, 2012
For a list of swinger clubs in Houston visit http://www.coupleslust.com/
Whatif

Manvel, TX

#8 Aug 23, 2012
Hay I'll like to see this life never have bfr?.
Judge Dredd

Humble, TX

#9 Aug 27, 2012
I've heard good things about club cave as well, but we haven't been there yet.
ryan and Christina

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2012
Looking to meet sexy bi couple who are in good shape and go full circle. 26/29 45/airport will travel ..8322677791
Swingers Passion Party

Conroe, TX

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Get your freinds together for a Swingers Passion Party. Its is fun and free. you can email me at pplucywilson@yahoo.com for more info!
g baby alone

Addison, TX

#12 Jan 12, 2013
I would love to try nothings, but dont have anyone to try with. I need help.
nick

Pasadena, TX

#13 Jan 16, 2013
g baby alone wrote:
I would love to try nothings, but dont have anyone to try with. I need help.
, are you a girl or a boy? Want to try with a nice couple? Let me know.
Maya

Pasadena, TX

#14 Jan 21, 2013
I've been to Secrets before it closed, forbidden, and Royal. I enjoyed all 3. Royal was a fun party place but Forbidden had me hot. The staff was friendly and I enjoyed the mixed crowd

Any couples looking for a curvy, sexy, ebony BBW I'm your girl!
Teamthompson

Houston, TX

#15 Jan 21, 2013
Maya wrote:
I've been to Secrets before it closed, forbidden, and Royal. I enjoyed all 3. Royal was a fun party place but Forbidden had me hot. The staff was friendly and I enjoyed the mixed crowd
Any couples looking for a curvy, sexy, ebony BBW I'm your girl!
Hi! We are a young couple who always aim to please. How do we get to know you?
tarangharohana

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#16 Feb 10, 2013
hi
Sally

Birmingham, UK

#17 Feb 24, 2013
http://www.eliteswingers.co.uk/ is a brilliant site, love it!!
Diva

Pasadena, TX

#18 Mar 13, 2013
nick wrote:
<quoted text>, are you a girl or a boy? Want to try with a nice couple? Let me know.
..I am a Lady and would like to get to know another beautiful lady
Sage

United States

#19 Mar 15, 2013
Hey everyone I'm a single male..26 yr old african amer.....I'm a choreographer/truck driver/stripper( private parties usualli )...looking to meet new people an have new experiences.....some fees may apply. Hmu isegrest25@gmail.com
Swingers Clubs and Party

Cypress, TX

#20 Apr 30, 2013
The ONLY place in Houston, Texas to find up to date information on Swinging, Swingers Parties, Swingers Clubs is http://www.couplestouch.com

Dont waste your time anywhere else!
Sheldon

Houston, TX

#21 Jun 9, 2013
Maya wrote:
I've been to Secrets before it closed, forbidden, and Royal. I enjoyed all 3. Royal was a fun party place but Forbidden had me hot. The staff was friendly and I enjoyed the mixed crowd
Any couples looking for a curvy, sexy, ebony BBW I'm your girl!
My girl and I have been trying to figure out where the Secrets crowd is. What's the best club for Black swingers in Houston?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 526
HCSO: Dad tries to give baby beer, endangers li... Jul '14 AlbertT 1
locksmith May '14 Excellent 1
Do you approve of Steve Radack as Commissioner? (Oct '11) Mar '14 Tomballpi 3
Who do you support for County Commissioner in T... (Oct '10) Jan '14 jake 13
2 Houston men charged in 10-hour kidnap, sex as... (Nov '13) Nov '13 latinos vs blacks 1

East Houston News Video

East Houston Dating
Find my Match

East Houston Jobs

East Houston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

East Houston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East Houston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]