The Carnival's Coming to Newtown

The Carnival's Coming to Newtown

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 17, 2013, titled The Carnival's Coming to Newtown. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Attention Newtown parents: this weekend, the carnival is in town. Orange, CT-based Marenna Amusements will hold the carnival in the Newtown High School parking lot Thursday, Friday and Saturday The event is sponsored by Botsford Fire & Rescue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Anonymous

West Haven, CT

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Once again Patch gets onto Topix with non-local news just by having the word Orange in a story.
Topix, this has nothing to do with Orange.
Paxil

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Apr 18, 2013
I hate that site Patch , so full of ads and scripts takes forever to load, cookies, adware all that crap.

I never click on here links.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Renfro 58 min Linda Renfro 2
News Former police officer pleads guilty in Internet... (Apr '08) Jun 21 lavon affair 11
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366
Metro pc's. Spies on personal calls. Jun 16 West haven 2
News United Illuminating wants higher rates: $141-mi... Jun 8 America Gentleman... 9
Car Accident in Branford (Jun '08) Jun 8 Her cousin 24
Electronic harrassment Jun 4 Reggie 3

East Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Haven Mortgages