Motorist follows alleged drunk driver...

Motorist follows alleged drunk driver, calls police

There are 19 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Dec 8, 2008, titled Motorist follows alleged drunk driver, calls police. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

A 21-year-old East Hartland resident was charged with drunk driving early Sunday morning, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

citizen kane

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2008
arrested someone on private property ? what ? is there proof the this person was behind the wheel ? sounds like a bunch of he say she say ! this will be thrown out of court.
get god off TV

Monroe, CT

#2 Dec 8, 2008
god dam snitches! Make cops do their own job
George

Rye, NY

#5 Dec 9, 2008
I salute this concerned motorist!
Sonny

Burlington, VT

#6 Dec 9, 2008
George wrote:
I salute this concerned motorist!
And the concerned citizen is the witness. Police can certainly arrest people on private property and have every right to do so.
Deadbury

Morristown, NJ

#7 Dec 9, 2008
BURN!
oxycontin racist

Danbury, CT

#8 Dec 9, 2008
how many citizens must die at the hands of WestConn students before they will be rounded up and deported?
reinstate it

New Haven, CT

#9 Dec 9, 2008
Reinstate, do not debate.

“What?”

Since: Jan 08

New Milford

#10 Dec 9, 2008
Self-righteous do-gooder! I hope someone spots this concerned citizen breaking the law and Narcs him/her out.
reinstate it

New Haven, CT

#12 Dec 9, 2008
Danbury Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, we should reinstate slavery.
"God" Bless, Dan
Thank you.
Cletus Robinson

New Milford, CT

#13 Dec 9, 2008
oxycontin racist wrote:
how many citizens must die at the hands of WestConn students before they will be rounded up and deported?
Alphonse went to WestConn.
Enough Said

Danbury, CT

#14 Dec 9, 2008
watcher419 wrote:
Self-righteous do-gooder! I hope someone spots this concerned citizen breaking the law and Narcs him/her out.
Sounds like you may be a law breaker!!! You will be caught one day...don't think you are above the law!
bones637

United States

#16 Dec 9, 2008
wow, dui, big f-in news...

“What?”

New Milford

#17 Dec 9, 2008
Enough Said wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you may be a law breaker!!! You will be caught one day...don't think you are above the law!
Hey! I resemble that remark.
Im Not Dan

Morris, CT

#18 Dec 9, 2008
Cletus Robinson wrote:
<quoted text>
Alphonse went to WestConn.
Stalking the students doesn't qualify as having gone to WestConn.
dogdik

United States

#19 Dec 9, 2008
watcher419 wrote:
thank GOD for do -gooders..........
mind your biness

Monroe, CT

#20 Dec 9, 2008
And this weekend the concerned motorist will have a few too many and think nothing about getting behind the wheel of their own car.
Wayne Van

United States

#21 Dec 9, 2008
watcher419 wrote:
Why, so irresponsible people like you can drive drunk without being "harrassed" by the police? If someone is driving so badly that someone is compelled to call the cops on him, then clearly that person posed a SERIOUS danger to everyone else on the road. It's no different than reporting any other crime, like armed robbery or a mugging. People get just as dead from drunk drivers as they do armed thugs.
Wayneisanidiot

Yantic, CT

#22 Dec 9, 2008
That was the dumbest comment Wayne. Lets compare armed thugs to drunken drivers...

“What?”

New Milford

#25 Dec 11, 2008
Folks, there was just a wee bit of sarcasm in my original post. Lighten the f*** up already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Hartland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camp Manitook (May '10) Jan '18 Inez Fussell Hargis 25
News Woman Hurt In Dispute (Apr '08) Dec '17 DWIII 9
Aloysius Royal and Life Church (Mar '17) Mar '17 Anon 1
News Towers Expected To Help Fill Cellphone Gaps (Jul '06) Jun '16 bill 3
News 2 Left Feet Blues Festival At Powder Ridge (Oct '15) Oct '15 bill 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Granby, CT (Oct '11) Jul '15 Jake-O- Al 6
Granby Town Manager B. S. (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rich 1

East Hartland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance