Wondering about old classmates

Wondering about old classmates

Posted in the East Hartford Forum

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 3, 2011
I'm just wondering how some old classmates and friends I lost contact with are doing. I'm not looking for gossip, so take that somewhere else please.

Scott Sachii (sp) last I heard he was joining the Marines

John Ryan Joined the Navy

Anthony Arico

Sherri Bennitt

Lori Pelliter

Lora Bean

Stacie Dumelin

Just wondering how they're doing these days. They should all be in their early 40s to narrow it down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Smartpantz 1,274,791
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 54,496
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ariel Sharon 70,157
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 5 hr Verna x 290
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Jeffery Bodefus 310,473
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Thu Norbert of Norview 71,944
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Mother Mcreeeeee 20,096
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Hartford Mortgages