weddleman

Pittsburgh, PA

#7251 Apr 4, 2014

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7252 Apr 4, 2014
Delusional Republicons wrote:
You will never elect a Governor or US Senator in NYS. You have no ideas or candidates that can win.
We are the highest taxed state in the nation, so we can pay for all the democratic voting misfits, leeches, leftists, and non contributors to society who make up the democratic majority in NYS that are destroying it from within, yes as long as the cockroaches vote, there will always be democrats in the chairs.
lol

Utica, NY

#7253 Apr 4, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
We are the highest taxed state in the nation, so we can pay for all the democratic voting misfits, leeches, leftists, and non contributors to society who make up the democratic majority in NYS that are destroying it from within, yes as long as the cockroaches vote, there will always be democrats in the chairs.
Sounds like obama was our Governor.
learn to spell

Rome, NY

#7254 Apr 4, 2014
Cuomo, why would anyone ask?

Karma,
-aeneas
Delusional Republicons

Ilion, NY

#7255 Apr 4, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch far too much Fox News! It is now the 21st Century.Your are definitely in the wrong state. Your ideas are stale and your party is constantly on the wrong side of History. You need more tin foil in your hat, get a job and seek professional help!

Location hidden

#7256 Apr 4, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like obama was our Governor.
LoL

Location hidden

#7257 Apr 4, 2014
<quoted text> You watch far too much Fox News! It is now the 21st Century.Your are definitely in the wrong state. Your ideas are stale and your party is constantly on the wrong side of History. You need more tin foil in your hat, get a job and seek professional help!
Cucharacha, read the Investors Business Daily to get informed, watching Matt Lauer going bald every morning will not enlightened you, nor will cackling with the hens on "The View"

Location hidden

#7258 Apr 4, 2014
"7.1 Million have signed up for ACA!" a quote from the same guy who told you you could keep your insurance, you would have to be a born fool to believe anything this clown will tell you, unless you are a NY democrat.
Delusional Republicons

Ilion, NY

#7259 Apr 5, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
"7.1 Million have signed up for ACA!" a quote from the same guy who told you you could keep your insurance, you would have to be a born fool to believe anything this clown will tell you, unless you are a NY democrat.
Think the ACA is officially another of your antiquated issues. Another program that helps common people that you're against but have no alternative? What happens to people who kept their worthless junk polices only to discover that they didn't cover anything when a serious health problem arose? Your plan is to vote for the 51st time to repeal a "law" that is here to stay. Think it's time to bring back Benghazi and really bore intelligent voters to death! Your emperor has no clothes. Now go to your room!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7260 Apr 5, 2014
I have no clothes?

Now I know why I didn't get elected.......

Location hidden

#7261 Apr 5, 2014
Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
I have no clothes?
Si, Senor, it is better to have an empty Armani suit in the oval office, now all de liberals are 'appy, because day know everythings

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7262 Apr 5, 2014
<quoted text> Think the ACA is officially another of your antiquated issues. Another program that helps common people that you're against but have no alternative? What happens to people who kept their worthless junk polices only to discover that they didn't cover anything when a serious health problem arose? Your plan is to vote for the 51st time to repeal a "law" that is here to stay. Think it's time to bring back Benghazi and really bore intelligent voters to death! Your emperor has no clothes. Now go to your room!
But mommy, He is a commie.

Location hidden

#7263 Apr 5, 2014
I have no clothes?
obama tiene mierda en su sombrero muchas veces, es por eso que usted usa todos los días

Location hidden

#7264 Apr 5, 2014
<quoted text> Think the ACA is officially another of your antiquated issues. Another program that helps common people that you're against but have no alternative? What happens to people who kept their worthless junk polices only to discover that they didn't cover anything when a serious health problem arose? Your plan is to vote for the 51st time to repeal a "law" that is here to stay. Think it's time to bring back Benghazi and really bore intelligent voters to death! Your emperor has no clothes. Now go to your room!
Intelligent voters? What would an obama supporter know about that?

Location hidden

#7265 Apr 5, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Si, Senor, it is better to have an empty Armani suit in the oval office, now all de liberals are 'appy, because day know everythings
They must since the even the Republicans admit they can't get anyone elected President.

Location hidden

#7266 Apr 5, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent voters? What would an obama supporter know about that?
You have it backwards, amigo.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scien...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

Location hidden

#7267 Apr 5, 2014
<quoted text>
They must since the even the Republicans admit they can't get anyone elected President.
No senor, you mistake me por favor, the hombre in there now is nothing but a nice suit that is full of chit, just like your sombrero, si it is true.

Location hidden

#7268 Apr 5, 2014
oh ho ho ho, you are funny, I see you like to read trash, maybe you try reading Investors Business Daily, then maybe when you grow up you buy a nice sombrero, instead of that piece of chit that we sell to the gringo tourists.

Location hidden

#7270 Apr 5, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
oh ho ho ho, you are funny, I see you like to read trash, maybe you try reading Investors Business Daily, then maybe when you grow up you buy a nice sombrero, instead of that piece of chit that we sell to the gringo tourists.
Like most conservatives, you believe facts are trash. Other people's opinions are the only thing that matter to people like you who unable to think for themselves.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/...

No matter. I have money and my magic underwear. That is all that is important to Mexican Mitt.
no

Schenectady, NY

#7271 Apr 5, 2014
Reagan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$326 Million Mega Millions Jackpot Win Is Large... Nov 10 Ekkchai Ariyawong 1
Pelosi sues Suffolk DA for $150M (Jan '08) Aug '14 Jane 55
LaValle, Thiele secure 4-poster bucks Aug '14 Hangman 2
County Tick Committee members learn they'll soo... Aug '14 jim 1
Greenport principal to replace Hynes Jul '14 Siskeeter 1
Tom Fortino: One of the reasons why you need to... Jun '14 Tiago 1
Sag Harbora s George Hirsch Just Wants Food Don... Jun '14 Ryuuk 1

East Hampton News Video

East Hampton Dating
Find my Match