Pelosi sues Suffolk DA for $150M

There are 55 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 16, 2008, titled Pelosi sues Suffolk DA for $150M. In it, Newsday reports that:

Daniel Pelosi, convicted in 2004 of murdering East Hampton multimillionaire Ted Ammon months before marrying the man's widow, is suing Suffolk County prosecutors for $150 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wordygurdy

Shirley, NY

#1 Jan 16, 2008
Nice to see you're keeping busy, Danny Boy. Those 25+ years are just going to FLY by.
LIer

Hicksville, NY

#2 Jan 16, 2008
I would assume a judge will spend about 3 minutes reading this thing, then toss it in the can.
JUSTASS

AOL

#4 Jan 16, 2008
Give us a break. Don't represent yourself. Give Marty a call, and he'll tell you how to manufacture more retro evidence. Or rewrite history. Pelosi-guilty, Tankleff-guilty, Simpson-guilty, Blake-guilty, Manson-guilty.
LI Louie

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2008
I was wondering what kind of numbskull lawyer would waste time on this lawsuit. then I saw the numbskull's name. Nothing else to do, Danny-boy? Of course not!
Wow

Port Washington, NY

#7 Jan 16, 2008
Man, Danny Pelosi really is a nutjob. The made for Lifetime movie about the case was pretty funny. I feel bad for those 2 kids losing both their parents at a young age.
call you evil knievel

Massapequa Park, NY

#8 Jan 16, 2008
JUSTASS wrote:
Give us a break. Don't represent yourself. Give Marty a call, and he'll tell you how to manufacture more retro evidence. Or rewrite history. Pelosi-guilty, Tankleff-guilty, Simpson-guilty, Blake-guilty, Manson-guilty.
are you serious? you're saying that little kid bludgeoned his two caretakers to death?

and the partner who owed them 500K had nothing to do with it?
Liz

Bronxville, NY

#9 Jan 16, 2008
What a POS!!

Guess he's depleted the funds that his late wife left him...unless his current wife blew the money.
Chutzpah

AOL

#10 Jan 16, 2008
The crime for which Mr. Pelosi was convicted was horrendous in its brutality, however to whatever degree logical, the underlying alcoholism which plagued Daniel Pelosi should properly be taken into consideration as somewhat of a mitigating factor in explaining his horrific conduct.
The Man

Bronx, NY

#11 Jan 16, 2008
Desperate piece of sh**
justice

Lynbrook, NY

#12 Jan 16, 2008
they let mart out/why not give him some cash.
songbird

New York, NY

#13 Jan 16, 2008
the proper forum to contest the use of the psychiatric evaluation was at the criminal trial and the appeal. since the conviction was upheld on appeal, obviously the appellate court did not find anything wrong with using it. so no $$$ for Pelosi.
BruceB

Bronx, NY

#15 Jan 16, 2008
$150M ? Still thinking about money. Little good it will do him in Jail.
Wild Bill

Maryland Heights, MO

#14 Jan 16, 2008
It's hard to spend $150mil in prison. Perhaps they can give him cigarettes so he can trade to keep his anal virginity.
good grief

Denver, CO

#16 Jan 16, 2008
good luck, i guess the tankleff case is going to open alot of doors for prisoners now.....reasonable doubt
THE FRITO BANDITO

Bellport, NY

#18 Jan 16, 2008
Why do these frea-in Judges even ertertain these type os briefs? I'll bet Pelosi is having a wonderful time in jail. To bad Nancy Pelosi wasn't there too. Maybe Marty will show up again.
Rose

Commack, NY

#19 Jan 16, 2008
JUSTASS wrote:
The other names you mention should be there except for Marty's name. First of all I wouldn't put Marty in the same catagory as those animals. I don't believe for a minute that he killed his parents. He's been working on his case from the time he was convicted. If he committed the murders then I'm sure he wouldn't of busted his butt trying to get off. I'm glad he finally found a judge that was going to give him a new trial and now may not be retried. There are some people in prison for crimes they didn't commit.
Fotoguy

Woodmere, NY

#20 Jan 16, 2008
Danny baby, you want to play; you pay. Hopefully the judge will just wrap fish in this outrageous paperwork
duh

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jan 16, 2008
What a putz!!!!!
wordygurdy

Coram, NY

#22 Jan 16, 2008
Chutzpah wrote:
The crime for which Mr. Pelosi was convicted was horrendous in its brutality, however to whatever degree logical, the underlying alcoholism which plagued Daniel Pelosi should properly be taken into consideration as somewhat of a mitigating factor in explaining his horrific conduct.

"Mitigating factor" my hind foot. People should just grow the eff up.

Nobody chooses to become an alcoholic, it's true. However, they DO choose to ignore all of the alarm bells going off in their heads long before the addiction takes over. To that I say it's no excuse for the kind of behavior that landed this dipstick in the pokey and nobody should be making the excuses for him.

Since: Jun 07

Edison, NJ

#23 Jan 16, 2008
he's been watching too much Law and Order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Studying abroad, U.S. students catch a wave in ... May 18 Doc Savage 1
Fire Warning for Suffolk County starting May 13... May 13 GUEST 1
News Hamptons Million-Dollar Homes Bolster Real Esta... May 1 GUEST 2
News Downtown Montauk Project Underway, Officials Ho... Apr '15 um how about 3327 XV 1
News Benefits & Galas Mar '15 Robert P 1
News Local craft brewers take on big beer Mar '15 Frank D 2
PSEG to seek bids for new Montauk power sources Feb '15 madasjoy 1
More from around the web

East Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]