Police report fatal accident | East Hampton Report

Mar 26, 2009 | Posted by: cdkj | Full story: easthamptonreport.com

East Hampton Police reported a car accident that occurred at 1:30 this morning on Main Street, that left one local teen dead.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2011

Since: Mar 09

East Hampton

#1 Mar 26, 2009
Such a shame......
mrhampton

Boston, MA

#2 Apr 17, 2009
I live very near to the house where this young man lived. Yes, this accident was tragic, but this is a house inhabited by very young people who party outside every weekend...and loudly.(It is going on as I write this) Clearly, there is drinking going on. You would think after such a horrible event the partying would become more modest. It has become the opposite.
The house is an embarrassment to the neighborhood. A confederate flag hangs in the window, and empty beer bottle litter the yard which is covered in trash. Families with young children live across and beside the home.
I think it's time for the remaining residents of this home to take a hard look at thier lifestyles.
mrhampton

Boston, MA

#3 Apr 17, 2009
I live very near to the house where this young man lived. Yes, this accident was tragic, but this is a house inhabited by very young people who party outside every weekend...and loudly.(It is going on as I write this) Clearly, there is drinking going on. You would think after such a horrible event the partying would become more modest. It has become the opposite.
The house is an embarrassment to the neighborhood. A confederate flag hangs in the window, and empty beer bottle litter the yard which is covered in trash. Families with young children live across and beside the home.
I think it's time for the remaining residents of this home to take a hard look at thier lifestyles.
Shorty

Old Lyme, CT

#6 Jul 23, 2011
Maybe you should give them time to mourn than lecture them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Aug '14 589kjh 1
Schools to Offer Students More Help Jul '14 humanSpirit 4
A rumpled envelope and a renewed tribal effort Jun '14 CTM 5
Domestic violence victims say they'll move out ... May '14 Kim CT 7
Man Charged In Package Store Break-In (Aug '08) Apr '14 Last Name ending ... 17
Episcopal Bishop Curry To Retire Oct. 1 Apr '14 Joe DeCaro 4
burial of daughter without service (Nov '08) Apr '14 Virginia 15
•••
•••
•••