property taxes in e haddam to increas...

property taxes in e haddam to increase 6 1/4 % 2011

Posted in the East Haddam Forum

Niik Norwalk

Concord, NH

#1 Oct 31, 2010
WELL THE WORD OUT IS MY PROPERTY TAXES IN EAST HADDAM WILL GO UP 6 1/4% BY JANUARY
WHAT NEXT CAN GO WRONG IN MY LIFE IN THIS MISERABLE
TOWN WHAT NEXT I ASK YOU?
I HOPE EVERYONE HAS ENOUGH FIREWOOD IN THEIR HOME IN MOODUS AND EAST HADDAM ITS GOING TO BE A LONG COLD WINTER
THE ECONOMY SUX AND ITS GETTING WORSE EVERY DAY
LOT OF PEOPLE ARE MOVING SEEING SO MANY EMPTY HOUSES IN MOODUS AND EAST HADDAM ITS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A SLUM VERY SAD INDEED
WATCHING ALL THESE FORECLOSURES POP UP FOR SALE SIGNS AND THOSE AWFULL POLITICIAN SIGNS VOTE FOR ME
WHAT A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE LIFE WE HAVE IN AMERICA AND EAST HADDAM
ALL I CAN SAY IS BAH HUM BUG
JUST THE DICKENS NOVEL A CHRISTMAS CAROL
Huh

Stamford, CT

#2 Nov 4, 2010
Huh? Your taxes in January will be the same as the taxes you paid in July, they don't go up mid-year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Haddam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Jul 20 jjbowler300 54
if yur car is repo'd call larry pittman jam rec... (Oct '10) Jul '17 Andre 16
News U.S. Education Secretary Uses Former East Hartf... Jun '17 pulte pollutes 2
News With Borders Open, a Syrian Family Arrives in B... (Feb '17) Feb '17 America Gentleman... 2
Colchester Music Thread (Nov '16) Nov '16 Musikologist 1
News Autism Not A Barrier To 16-Year-Old Trinity Fre... (Sep '16) Sep '16 RICK 77 1
News Shoreline Town Balks At Possible New Amtrak Line (Feb '16) Sep '16 Samuels Furnace Man 7

East Haddam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Haddam Mortgages