will obama be re-elected ????

Posted in the East Haddam Forum

kuzin

Pittsfield, NH

#1 Apr 13, 2011
PROBABLY NOT AND GAS IS NOW SET TO HIT $ 4.50 9/10
BY THE END OF THE END OF THE MONTH.
HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR HEART THATS TO BAD
WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR HOME AND YOU HAVE TO NO PLACE TO TAKE AT LEAST A COLD SHOWER??
POSSIBLY SOME SOAP OR SHAMPOO A BLANKET TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR??
WHAT YOU GOT SOME MAGIC RAY BEAM THATS GONNA FIX THE WORLD AND MAKE THE WORLD TASTE GOOD??
IS DODD GONNA HELP YA? HE'S TO BUSY WITH THE IRISH MISTRESS TO EVEN THINK BOUT YOU.
THE WORLD HAS HAD IT JAPANS RADIOACTIVE GARBAGE WILL HIT THE WEST COAST SHORE OH ABOUT THREE YEARS NEW ENGLAND SHORES IN 4 YEARS???
RIGHT NOW YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT A SQUATTERS RESIDENCE OR WHAT IS KNOWN AS A SQUAT
BECUZ THATS WHAT YUR ABOUT TO INHERIT SQUAT
YA LIKE MAKIN P AND J WITH YOUR FINGERS YOULL BE LUCKY IF YA HAVE FINGERS LEFT PEOPLE IN 2012
AINT LOOKIN GOOD IS IT FOLKS YOUR KIDS ARE A FREEKIN MESS IN SCHOOL
YOUR OLD LADY SHACKIN WITH OTHER MEN AND THEIR YOU ARE DOIN YOUR LAUNDRY DOIN THE HUMPTY DANCE AT THE LANDERETTE IN MIDDLETOWN CT 2 LETTERS EAST HADDAM P U
WHEN EVER I GO TO LAUNDERETTE IN MIDDLE TOWN THEY ARE ALWAYS SOLD OUT OF TIDE AND FAB SOFTNER AND PLASTIC LAUNDRY BAGS
WOW HOW BAD CAN LIFE BE FOLKS
EVERY ONE IS LOSING THEIR JOBS HOME CASH CLOTHES JEWELRY UNDERWEARS SOX ECT
DO YOU HAVE A PLAN B WHAT IF YOU CAN AFFORD PLAN C
MEDI GAP ON YOUR SSA SSD I THINK WITH SSI ALTHOUGH DONT KNOW WELFARE PAYS PART C THATS THE BEST BET IN TOWN RIGHT NOW
LEAST FOOD KOOPONS EBT U CAN TRADE WITH BUMS WHINOS EX COLLEGE STUDENTS OR WHOM EVER YOU RUN INTO LIKE DODD OR KERRY
GOOD LUCK FOLKS SEE U IN THE WELFARE OR UNEMPLOYMENT LINE OR OUT ON THE STREET AFTER FORECLOSURE GET A TENT BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE AT SHAG BARK LUMBER HES GONNA MAKE SERIOUS MOOLA ON TENT PORTA POT UNDERWEARS SOX T SHIRTS ECT TOOTH BRUSH
COMBS SOAP SODA COFFE
YAH KEEP LAUGHIN THE JOKES ON YOU AMERICA 2012
AND IF JOHN MC NASTY AND OR SARAH PA CRASTY GETS ELECTED WHO YA GONNA CALL GHOST BUSTERS HUM ???
I THINK NOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Haddam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hartford Police Arrest Immigration Protestors B... 12 hr tomin cali 4
News State Looking Into Complaints About Essex Business (Jun '08) May '16 Consumer Advocate 44
News Shoreline Town Balks At Possible New Amtrak Line Apr '16 Foamer King 6
News Riz' Blog Review: How to Succeed in Business" a... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Ding92 2
lets get vote to tear down swing bridge (May '15) Mar '16 Spicegirl 3
if yur car is repo'd call larry pittman jam rec... (Oct '10) Feb '16 notthistime101 14
News Jury Selection Starts In Retrial Of Man Accused... Feb '16 Citizen44 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Haddam Mortgages