Vernon: Sherlock Holmes At The Rockvi...

Vernon: Sherlock Holmes At The Rockville Public Lbrary

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Oct 5, 2010, titled Vernon: Sherlock Holmes At The Rockville Public Lbrary. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

At The Library Submitted by Barbara Muldoon, Rockville Publc Library, on 2010-10-04.   Join us at the Rockville Public Library on Sunday, Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Niik

Epsom, NH

#1 Oct 21, 2010
hi i am Niik i am man i am a friend of robby rob where really good buddies we r collecting womans cloths for our new homeless shelter in east haddam

drop off your old soiled clothes at our good will boxes behind city hall east haddam or 711 we are happy to help the whole town of east haddam recover from drinkin and druggin and the glass pipe

if we can giv homeless people a matress we help a person get a good nites sleep

also looking if you have extra oatmeal cereal
nabisco ect

please no skoal or plug at all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Haddam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sunrise Resort In Moodus To Close (Aug '08) Jan '18 Glenn 77
Nels Wohlstrom Jr Jan '18 Sick 1
News Woman Hurt In Dispute (Apr '08) Dec '17 DWIII 9
News Metropolitan District Commissioners To Adopt 20... Dec '17 tired consumer 1
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Nov '17 Tammy sheppard 55
if yur car is repo'd call larry pittman jam rec... (Oct '10) Oct '17 John 17
News Bridgeport receives $125K grant to fight youth ... Oct '17 BPT 4

East Haddam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Haddam Mortgages