East Haddam volunteers plan trip to h...

East Haddam volunteers plan trip to help Cheyenne River Sioux

There are 1 comment on the East Haddem Today story from Jul 8, 2011, titled East Haddam volunteers plan trip to help Cheyenne River Sioux. In it, East Haddem Today reports that:

One of the children from the Cheyenne River Sioux reservation in South Dakota, one of the most impoverished places in the U.S. Photo source: Simply Smiles organization Members of First Church of Christ, Congregational East Haddam are gearing up for a Volunteer Service Trip with "Simply Smiles" to The Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe Reservation in South ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Haddem Today.

Brenda Sullivan

Willimantic, CT

#1 Jul 8, 2011
Is there some way you can correct the error in the spelling of the publication's name? It is East Haddam -with an "a" and "m", not an "e" and "m" at the end. I don't know how this originated, because the company spells it correctly - I should know since I am the editor. It looks bad to misspell a town. I'd appreciate it if you would correct it. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Haddam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sunrise Resort In Moodus To Close (Aug '08) Jan 24 Glenn 77
Nels Wohlstrom Jr Jan '18 Sick 1
News Woman Hurt In Dispute (Apr '08) Dec '17 DWIII 9
News Metropolitan District Commissioners To Adopt 20... Dec '17 tired consumer 1
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Nov '17 Tammy sheppard 55
if yur car is repo'd call larry pittman jam rec... (Oct '10) Oct '17 John 17
News Bridgeport receives $125K grant to fight youth ... Oct '17 BPT 4

East Haddam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Haddam Mortgages