Fires sweep through Schroon Lake camps

Fires sweep through Schroon Lake camps

There are 5 comments on the Press-Republican story from May 5, 2009, titled Fires sweep through Schroon Lake camps. In it, Press-Republican reports that:

Three unoccupied seasonal camps were destroyed and two others damaged when a fire broke out in one and spread to the others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Republican.

Bad Luck

Garfield, NJ

#1 May 5, 2009
The Uhlmann house was just fitted with new paneling last summer. I am a close friend of the family, and today was not a very happy one. I hope they can rebuild by the end of the summer, i might as well grab a hammer and some nails.
xxx

Lebanon, PA

#2 May 28, 2009
it would be a blessing if the whole town burnt down. i wouldnt recommend this town to anyone not even my worst enemy for a vacation. a true vacation from hell!!!!!!! communist bastards.
lol

Albany, NY

#3 May 29, 2009
xxx wrote:
it would be a blessing if the whole town burnt down. i wouldnt recommend this town to anyone not even my worst enemy for a vacation. a true vacation from hell!!!!!!! communist bastards.
must have gotten ypour a$$ arrested or raped by a hillbilly there. oh ya ya would have liked the second
ooo

Newton, NJ

#4 Jun 1, 2009
xxx wrote:
And your a true a$$$wipe!
sure nuff

East Northport, NY

#5 Jun 19, 2009
lmfao,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Greenbush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr jersey city 21,022
SUNY Albany Sex Pots (Nov '10) 6 hr Oldguy 55
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Albany Jul 25 Mayonnaise Donnelly 2
News Man arrested in theft of Cohoes church guitar a... Jul 22 Artzstuf 1
News Arrest in bank robbery string (Apr '14) Jul 19 sussie 5
Frank Coppola breaks favorite in third race for... Jul 16 All Time Low 1
Paul Passineau Jul 14 New York corker 1

East Greenbush Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Greenbush Mortgages