From infestation to extermination; St...

From infestation to extermination; Stonequist kisses bed bugs goodbye

There are 1 comment on the WTEN-TV Albany story from Feb 15, 2012, titled From infestation to extermination; Stonequist kisses bed bugs goodbye. In it, WTEN-TV Albany reports that:

SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. An exterminator specializing in bed bugs says the Housing Authority's Stonequist Apartments has a medium to low infestation after inspecting the building.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTEN-TV Albany.

Frank C

Long Branch, NJ

#1 Feb 15, 2012
Frank the BedBug Chaser and I want you to look at this chart for yourself http://www.bedbugchaser.com/BedBug_Chaser_100... and see why exterminators using our equipment can heat your house faster than those using other brands. This is why exterminators using our Avtron heaters can charge less money per sq ft than those using Brand X time is money and we save you time! Without burning your house down!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Greenbush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 58 min anybody Anywhere 21,256
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 6 hr ConsiderThis 171
Ban Saratoga Harness Racing Dobson Coppola Deve... 12 hr Stink it up 5
Guess Kovachick Kambrich Combined Head weight Sat Arnie the Nub 10
Russian Distraction: Trump recognizes Jerusalem... Dec 6 Comey 1
News GE cuts salaried workers in Schenectady Dec 6 Paul Kersey 7
News Condom dispute highlights dangers of HIV among ... Dec 6 Bernhard Goetz 1

East Greenbush Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Greenbush Mortgages