Teen tossed into bonfire

Full story: WNYT Albany 23
An 18-year-old from Rensselaer County is severely burned after police say he was thrown into a bonfire at an outdoor beer party. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kaili

Corinth, NY

#1 Oct 9, 2009
What is wrong with people?
Raffaviv

Germany

#2 Oct 9, 2009
complete filth!
as Kaili said, what is wrong with ppl?
RealityCheck

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Oct 9, 2009
um, because these are teenagers at an underage drinking party, they were probably drunk...don't you think?
Disgusted

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#4 Oct 9, 2009
Animals. Hopefully this moronic, ignorant imbasul (and others of his low caliber) can not have kids.
rushme

Copake, NY

#5 Oct 10, 2009
bruce vroman must be sent to rehab first before thoroughly charged with assault,public intoxication,endanger life of youth. how long has he lived the late nite partier!
rog

Schenectady, NY

#6 Oct 10, 2009
Does this kid have a history of violence? Where and how did they get the alcohol? Was this public or private property?
Cestlavie

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2009
A potent blend - alcohol, anger, and stupidity. Happened in the woods?, probably owned by the gravel pit (private property). Where'd the alcohol come from? The accused was 23!- he could have bought it for the party and the minors ... just another boring day around the Lake!
joking_really

Albany, NY

#9 Oct 11, 2009
moronic ignorant imbasul? why dont you take a good hard look in the mirror before y ou go judging people solely based on what the news says, idiot. its the news thoguh so it must be true. i think you might be the moronic ignorant imbasul. i feel sorry for you.
rushme

Chatham, NY

#10 Oct 12, 2009
everyone should report a illegal drinking party to law enforcement.so the suppliers can be charged.
East greenbush

South Bethlehem, NY

#11 Oct 12, 2009
Media is B.S... The truth is either one of them could of ended up in the fire. Vroman almost went into the fire him self..and why would a 23 yr old from nassau come to east greenbush to buy beer for a bunch of underage kids?

“Justice for Jaliek Rainwalker”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#12 Oct 12, 2009
East greenbush wrote:
Media is B.S... The truth is either one of them could of ended up in the fire. Vroman almost went into the fire him self..and why would a 23 yr old from nassau come to east greenbush to buy beer for a bunch of underage kids?
To be a "cool" friend.. Some people don't have many friends so they do stupid things to get them... Ending up in a bon fire is way cool.. Imagine the stories they can tell their grand kids.. Something to be proud of!
newsMAN2012

Schenectady, NY

#13 Oct 13, 2009
there's ur keyword right there: BEER PARTY
In The Fire

Albany, NY

#14 Oct 18, 2009
East greenbush wrote:
But either one didn't. If it would have been Vroman in the fire what would you have to say about this?

Since: Feb 08

Woodside, NY

#15 Oct 18, 2009
The act was despicable and barbaric hope the one responsible are punished accordingly..........
You are filled with hate

Schenectady, NY

#16 Oct 19, 2009
hey, I think everyone is missing the point. It was pretty cold Friday night. They might have been running out of wood for the fire so they needed something to burn. I mean we all have been to these types of parties...it can get pretty cold and a buz killer if you run out of wood.
joe wilson

Glenmont, NY

#17 Oct 26, 2009
i beleave the police know about these partys and do nothing 2 stop them.all they would is brake them up they have been going on 4 a long time.the cops do not do enough 2 stop what is going on they catch our kids doing bad things stop them and let them go we as parnet never find out so they continue 2 do what they wont.when we as parnets have a problem with our kids that r out of control they argue swear at us runaway do as they please.than we get 2 a point we cant handle it we fight we smack them the cops come the parent goes 2 jail because he or she got tired of all the shit. we as parents have no right 2 hit our kids they say i say they r wrong thereis a differnce between trying 2 control and abuse but not in there mind 1 hit u as a parent can go 2 jail, if they never have fear of what might happen they willkeep on doing what they wont.y do u think the jail r so full.we can not stop them as kids.than what r they gonna fear as adult prison.if we as parents did not have 2 worrie about going 2 jail ourself 4 smacking our kids when they need it.mabe the jails would not b over crowded.abuse is 1 thing control is another.what r we gonna do 2 control our kids fill them with med .think you very much if this is read and please make a comment ,i would like 2 no what people think.really abuse perent blem everybody the school 4 not teaching them .just let me punish my kid not abuse them just leave me along .1 reason there is so many 1 perent family
Big Rush Fan

Albany, NY

#18 Oct 27, 2009
another great statement from Joe Wilson
Ms Thang Loves_Anal

Albany, NY

#19 Oct 28, 2009
What a jerk.. an eye for an eye.. lets start him on fire.

Since: Feb 08

Woodside, NY

#20 Nov 22, 2009
Whateevr happened with this case?

“Justice for Jaliek Rainwalker”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#22 Feb 5, 2010
Haven't heard any more Gamma. Hopefully someone learned a lesson here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Greenbush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teresi: Secession Talks Are Distracting 3 hr good-shootin D Wi... 2
Troy Court Officer arrested for sexual abuse - ... 5 hr A mother and taxp... 1
Porco at year 8: Data hunt 11 hr BwaHawHawDbag 1
5,000 say 'no' to gas line 15 hr mary 13
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 19,633
Review: Tully Rinckey PLLC (Sep '11) Feb 27 Discrim82 18
10117 Feb 27 gab 34
East Greenbush Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

East Greenbush People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:32 pm PST