lol is paul and mollie

Salt Lake City, UT

#328 Jul 18, 2010
Crossfire wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS stalking when the person has an obsession with someones personal information including where they live. There have been a lot of things said on these threads. Nobody is innocent by any means, but I have no interest in where any of you people live, or your phone numbers, or what your houses look like, etc.
"lol" has crossed the line, therefore, I felt the need to report this person. I will say this to you (Paul?), if I started posting the information that "lol" has posted, you would have called the authorities too. Now please don't reply to me that I have posted any major things about you, because I don't know where you live or your telephone number or your childrens names for that matter. I don't care about any of those things. All I can say to you is.....be glad that you aren't "lol".
You didnt know that lol is paul, and mollie, and sometimes jody?
Crossfire

United States

#329 Jul 18, 2010
lol is paul and mollie wrote:
<quoted text>You didnt know that lol is paul, and mollie, and sometimes jody?
no, I didnt. How do you know that?
lol

Deerfield, IL

#330 Jul 18, 2010
lol is paul and mollie wrote:
<quoted text>You didnt know that lol is paul, and mollie, and sometimes jody?
we knew that paul and mollie sometimes DO jody
lol

Deerfield, IL

#331 Jul 18, 2010
pfromd wrote:
SO far off, "Edgar", SO far off. Give up on the identity of lol.
who cares besides you? no one...we just wouldn't want your good buddy Richy to feel left out...so Paul, how have things been for your good buddy Richy since he got caught boinking his stepdaughter?...will you be following in his shoes?...oh yeah, you haven't married the twit yet...and WHY is THAT Pauly?...answer the question, WHY HAVEN'T you married the twit yet?...seems like if things are so "GREAT" with the twit who has been "DIVORCED" for such a "long time", you'd have been planning a wedding by now...and how does it make you feel that she has been telling people that she is homesick for a motorcycle ride with Wilbur?...WOW, guess things aren't as "GREAT" for her as they are you, huh?
Clint

Rockford, MI

#332 Jul 19, 2010
Why in heck don't you losers get OFF this thread and take your trash talk elsewhere? This is not a forum for personal in-fighting.
joemamma

Hamtramck, MI

#333 Jul 19, 2010
Pot meets Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jody!
Wrong again.
joemamma

Hamtramck, MI

#334 Jul 19, 2010
Middle Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
you got nothing to worry about there buddy...you ain't got any and you wouldn't be so lucky if you did
I do got them and they are big, besides I wouldn't let you even if you did brush your teeth before.
Viera

United States

#335 Jul 19, 2010
When you losers get offline, we will continue the conversation about local news women.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#336 Jul 19, 2010
Viera wrote:
When you losers get offline, we will continue the conversation about local news women.
I tried in post #322. Guess there were a couple of others who wanted to just keep on going playing "Family Feud".

Emily Richett from Fox-17 needs a brain. Not much of a reporter, there. Don't care about the latest "Twilight" movie that came out, what she'll be wearing to some bar band performance this weekend, or see her visit the newest "happening" downtown spa.

Sara Brodhead needs to get the mole fixed once and for all. She also needs to learn the proper way to hold an ink pen. Mike Avery looks like he could really give a sh*t most days.

Lindsay Kus needs someone who knows how to apply makeup. She reminds you of the "Hippie Chick" from the Muppets.

The new anchor at 10pm at least knows somewhat of what she's doing. But I'll bet Kevin Craig can still out-talk her.

Is Emily Linnert expecting again? Sure looks like it. Terri DeBoer still looks like a horse eating apples through a picket fence. Why is there a Suzanne Geha?

Hope that gets the thread back on track.
Maggie

United States

#337 Jul 19, 2010
Great synopsis of the local broadcasters! Yes! Emily Linnert is sweet and pregnant. I think her baby is due in November. Suzanne Geha looks like an Eastern Indian....very smart, competent and experienced news broadcaster. What is with meteorologists? They have sex kitten alter egos. They are almost as bad as the FOX women who show more tits and thighs than brains.
guesswho

Jackson, MI

#338 Jul 19, 2010
you are just as bad as this Renee you keep talking about
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
99% of those vulgar, stupid comments are from our local Grand Rapids MI troll. The other 1% is people getting sick of it.
Sorry to all of you trying to enjoy this thread. Please continue and ignore her. She actually has her "own" thread she usually just slams people on, she just chews out of her restraints on occasion.
Stacy

Bellevue, MI

#339 Jul 20, 2010
Meteorologist, SCARY DEBOER has an Eyes in the Headlights look, but all you see are the magnum HEADLIGHTS. She needs to tone down her look.
Julie

AOL

#340 Jul 20, 2010
Amazing how women are sooo jealous of another woman who looks great and is very sucessful in a nice career. Come on ladies, didnt you know if you are in good shape, you look good in clothes that fit your shape. I believe what we got here is women who are way out of shape an hate to see others look nice.
Kelly

Bellevue, MI

#341 Jul 20, 2010
There are soooo many women who DO look good on television....but Terri is not one of them. I like Terri DeBoer....just not the way she LOOKS. She needs to LOOK like the nice person she IS. For starters, she should ditch the padded push-ups and tight sweaters. She does not look PROFESSIONAL!
Holly 13

Deerfield, IL

#342 Jul 20, 2010
As a fellow television journalist and meteorologist, may I say I find Lauren Stanton extremely attractive...you know, for her age. I adore a chest full of freckles.
Bone Head

Grand Rapids, MI

#343 Jul 20, 2010
I'm tired of new8, lately I've been watching Fox17 news at both 6 and 10 p.m. I really like their style. Nice change.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#344 Jul 20, 2010
I'll watch Fox 17 at 10pm, simply because I got sick of News 8.
Cynthia

Laingsburg, MI

#345 Jul 20, 2010
It might be sexist to think that women are jealous of another woman's success. I like to support all women....but for the right reasons. I would hope that women achieve success thru education, hard work and intelligence......not by sticking their hooters in front of cameras in tight sweaters. When you look at Teri, that is all you see.
Bullsht

Salt Lake City, UT

#346 Jul 20, 2010
Julie wrote:
Amazing how women are sooo jealous of another woman who looks great and is very sucessful in a nice career. Come on ladies, didnt you know if you are in good shape, you look good in clothes that fit your shape. I believe what we got here is women who are way out of shape an hate to see others look nice.
I agree!!
All of these women on here calling Terri, and Racheal bad names, are probably fat old women who are jelouse of them for having successful carreer's.
Just sour grapes!
lol

Grand Rapids, MI

#347 Jul 20, 2010
pfromd wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried in post #322. Guess there were a couple of others who wanted to just keep on going playing "Family Feud".
Emily Richett from Fox-17 needs a brain. Not much of a reporter, there. Don't care about the latest "Twilight" movie that came out, what she'll be wearing to some bar band performance this weekend, or see her visit the newest "happening" downtown spa.
Sara Brodhead needs to get the mole fixed once and for all. She also needs to learn the proper way to hold an ink pen. Mike Avery looks like he could really give a sh*t most days.
Lindsay Kus needs someone who knows how to apply makeup. She reminds you of the "Hippie Chick" from the Muppets.
The new anchor at 10pm at least knows somewhat of what she's doing. But I'll bet Kevin Craig can still out-talk her.
Is Emily Linnert expecting again? Sure looks like it. Terri DeBoer still looks like a horse eating apples through a picket fence. Why is there a Suzanne Geha?
Hope that gets the thread back on track.
and all of the suggestions put together STILL WOULDN'T do a thing for that twit you rescued from the pound

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 14 hr Jan Muizelaar 1,195
Woman charged with raping dog Dec 5 Oracle 1
Quote of the Day (Feb '08) Nov 29 Kelly Joanne Cannon 485
News 'Okay to be White' signs popping up in Grand Haven Nov 27 Sad Bastard 4
boycott alabama now (Dec '08) Nov 26 Sattva Virginius 291
News Holland's Hispanic population growing (May '08) Nov 21 District 1 400
The pain is everywhere! (May '13) Nov '17 DrugsRbadMmmkay 74

East Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Grand Rapids Mortgages