Firefighters battle N. Lindenhurst co...

Firefighters battle N. Lindenhurst commercial blaze

There are 9 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 4, 2010, titled Firefighters battle N. Lindenhurst commercial blaze. In it, Newsday reports that:

Firefighters were battling a fire at a commercial building on Gear Avenue off Wellwood Avenue in North Lindenhurst early Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Trashy Area

Staten Island, NY

#1 Sep 4, 2010
Wow, I say this maybe the best thing to happen to North swindlehurst in a long time. I say burn the whole town down and start over. Swindlehurst is one trashy area. Signs all over (White Trash Zone)
NorthLindyGuy

AOL

#2 Sep 4, 2010
Trashy Area wrote:
Wow, I say this maybe the best thing to happen to North swindlehurst in a long time. I say burn the whole town down and start over. Swindlehurst is one trashy area. Signs all over (White Trash Zone)
You're worthless trash that has nothing better to do than go around the internet trolling people. Also North Lindenhurst is a respectable working class and diverse part of Lindenhurst. Therefore we don't meet the white trash trailer stereotype.
N L trash

Staten Island, NY

#3 Sep 4, 2010
Dude, look around Lindenhurst it is a Arm Pit and true american Shanty White Trash with blacks and mexicans mixed in GHETTO. Bad schools, high crime rate, 2nd largest town on LI with Sex offenders living in it 1st is Mastic so your just 10 sex offenders below Mastic good work. They estimate 1 sex offender in Lindenhurst for every block.

GHETTO Hell Hole

Just glad we have a place like lindenhurst for loser trash to live so they are not next to me in Massapequa.
mno

East Meadow, NY

#4 Sep 5, 2010
POL
mno

East Meadow, NY

#5 Sep 5, 2010
KLOK
mno

East Meadow, NY

#6 Sep 5, 2010
LOPKLJH
Heratio Felatio

East Meadow, NY

#7 Sep 6, 2010
Sex offenders? That explains why Lindenhurst has a big Halloween parade!
but when

Rockville Centre, NY

#8 Sep 9, 2010
can i come to the halloween parade i will dress up as a star fuckergirl
NYorker heading to FL

Lindenhurst, NY

#9 Oct 30, 2010
but when wrote:
can i come to the halloween parade i will dress up as a star fuckergirl
what the hell is a star fuckergirl and who cares? with the taxes as high as they are, how are mexicans and ghetto types affording the housing payments here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Farmingdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Roadside Express Of The Bronx 7 hr wittyusername 1
News Gotti Tans is moving to new Huntington location (Jun '07) 8 hr Mike Yevtuck is nuts 101
looking to breed my male English Bulldog !!! 10 hr ccarter34 2
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 15 hr Save you lives 2,441
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Sun Reneda 65
Debate: Health Care - Massapequa Park, NY (Jan '10) Sun Bruser 1,467
News 89 Suffolk Police Academy graduates get their c... Jun 27 currentmos 2
More from around the web

East Farmingdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

East Farmingdale Mortgages