Thousands expected at Long Island funeral for slain NYPD officer

Dec 19, 2011 Full story: abclocal.go.com 6

A New York police officer killed during a botched robbery in Brooklyn is being laid to rest in his Long Island community - an NYPD veteran with 12 medals and more than 200 career arrests.

Full Story

“Tea parties R 4 little girls.”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#1 Dec 19, 2011
Prayers for the officer's family. No doubt he was shot with a stolen gun, which means the previous owner has blood on his hands as well.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#2 Dec 19, 2011
Jim Trebowski wrote:
Prayers for the officer's family. No doubt he was shot with a stolen gun, which means the previous owner has blood on his hands as well.
Most of the se "stolen" guns are actually sold for a big profit, then reported "stolen."
But yes, whioever allowed this gun to fall in the hands of a cop-killer has blue blood on his hands.
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 19, 2011
A very good man, a good policer officer, and a model father. I hope his daughters become officer, since they were brought up by a hell of a man and an officer. And I hope that any officer that has in his mind to go bad; that he remeber officer like this NY officer and decide to stay strait.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#4 Dec 20, 2011
ABN Ortiz wrote:
A very good man, a good policer officer, and a model father. I hope his daughters become officer, since they were brought up by a hell of a man and an officer. And I hope that any officer that has in his mind to go bad; that he remeber officer like this NY officer and decide to stay strait.
Tears came to my eyes when I read your tribute.
What a sad Christmas for the family for this dedicated policeman. We should all remember this family when we sit down for our Christmas dinner.
tom deely33053 d

Danielson, CT

#5 May 22, 2013
God bless u sir.
tom deely

New York, NY

#6 Sep 5, 2013
A special hug goes out to all the fine police officer's who go above and beyond the call of duty each day so that the rest of us can feel safe and warm because nobody fights harder,cares more about or well being,0r strives more strenuously to achieve a Zen existence where good folk'
S can raise families without being afraid.I live you guy's..:..tommy deely

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Farmingdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr frilled2b 6,430
Who would really wear a little 81 gay sex patch... (Feb '10) 3 hr 81 supporter worl... 22
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 6 hr Bruser 2,289
Huntington Mature Ladies (Feb '14) Tue ken 3
Huntington parking lot to get environmental imp... Tue jeff 3
Review: Bella Fence Company (Sep '13) Tue Me not 11
Lynbrook PD: Prostitution Arrests at Capri, Ide... (Feb '13) Sep 14 Worried 6
•••
•••
•••

East Farmingdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••