Crimes Nearby: Two Men Shot in Central Islip

Aug 29, 2013 Full story: Patch.com 7

Third Precinct officers responded to Peach Street after several 911 callers reported hearing shots fired at 12:56 p.m. When officers arrived, they found Keith Vann, 24, of Central Islip, shot in the leg and torso, and James Anderson, 24, of Central Islip, shot in the lower leg.

Full Story
Neighbor Next Door

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 29, 2013
They should have Killed James Anderson...
tommy deely

New York, NY

#2 Sep 1, 2013
I AM TELLING U KIDS.STOP BRINGING THE HEAT AROUND ME AND MM.U AND YOUR RECKLESS COWBOY SHOT IS GONNA DRIVE MY WHIRL THING INTO THE GROUND.NOW THIS IS A WARNING.THE NEXT BODY THAT DRIPS WILLBE YOURS IF THEIR IS ONE NOR SENSELESS WANTING SHOOTING IN C.I....WE I'LL PUT YOUR LITTLE ASS ONS BOX AND MALE IT BACK TO TIM BU....MM..C 2 IN YOUR DOME PUNTO.
SILENCIO

New York, NY

#3 Sep 1, 2013
TOMAS DON'T U SLEEPMM.:?U COULD HAVE BEEN A WRITER INSTEAD OF THE FUTURE OF THE IRISH MAFIA:.MM
Fake Thugs

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Sep 2, 2013
Yall talk all that gangster shit but go kill get 25 lay back in those prisons and bend ova for them body boys. A known fact and try to put in for an appeal...
tommy deely

New York, NY

#5 Oct 8, 2013
Padrdonome "fake thugs"but nothing of the sort will happen to me or they're surely would be a chaotic race war not seen for some time in n.y...u tell me how MARASALVATRUCHA feels about me and my familia and they will telll u Tomas es mi hermano vato and Alice baker is on my right to keep me safe at night.Irish mafiia..
tommy deely

New York, NY

#6 Oct 8, 2013
I ain't ever doin25 sweetie.
tommy deely

New York, NY

#7 Oct 8, 2013
dude their ate badder men than me everywhere.but they are insecure,jealous,homophobic,0n e dimensional racist pigs.if i was mexican nobody would pay any attention to me.because it is known that i am down con brown all over in each town the buzz is growing because i am reasl son and yes if i wasnt in p.c anr mi fadmilia wanted me they will take me....silencio alredy let me know pero evolve kid either u r 4 us or agasinsr us.ms13.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Farmingdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oil company bilked out of $142,000 (Mar '07) 4 hr girl 334
Cops: Man charged with public lewdness after dr... 7 hr News 12 liars 1
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 10 hr Bruser 2,290
Lynbrook PD: Prostitution Arrests at Capri, Ide... (Feb '13) 18 hr bari 8
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 18 hr jthartford 6,435
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 20 hr dissapointed 16,787
Who would really wear a little 81 gay sex patch... (Feb '10) Wed 81 supporter worl... 22
•••
•••
•••

East Farmingdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

East Farmingdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

East Farmingdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East Farmingdale