JFK student

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 28, 2013
There is a well known drug house on Ocean Ave in Bellmore. Go around and you can find all the illegal stuff you dream about. The NCPD never ever go down the block. Once I had a friend take a taxi from Freeport and the taxi driver told my friend "oh that is near the drug dealer." Every one is aware. Many JFK High kids line up during lunch hours to visit. Yet the police have made next to no effort to shut it down. Come down to visit at night and watch under 18 kids walk to the house unnoticed to get the illegal stuff. Some ride bikes, some drive and park in front or down the block. Yes, you may know many of the kids from JFK High like I do and see friends buying illegal drugs.
That is because

Ridgewood, NY

#2 Aug 28, 2013
The cops know are oftentimes are generally in on it.
Remember how th cops could never shut down the open air drug market at the infamous " corner" in North Amityville. What a coincidence, the dealers would dissapear just as the cops were showing up.
They probably know what is going on.
The Deal

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 3, 2013
The deal I have been told is: Te owner of a car dealership(s) and auto repair are the bosses brining llegal drugs onto Long Island and distributing it. They in turn give or reduce price drasticall new cars for selected NCPD and ask them to turn their head the other way and or report back any incident of drug reporting back to them. Kind of like the Police foundation deal before but selective. The way to go is to report to multiple agencies like FBI, DEA, State Police, and NCPD. That forces their hand to do something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Farmingdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr let the truth be ... 6,444
Garbage pail scavengers in levittown 11 hr Sambee 2
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 14 hr Bruser 7,887
Anti-7-Eleven Letter Arrives at West Islip Home... (Jul '12) 22 hr Enough already 18
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 23 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
FCGOA Pres Guy James SELLS-OUT 188 Securitas Of... (Apr '11) Sun anthony 2
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sun truth 759
•••
•••
East Farmingdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

East Farmingdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••