Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310229 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#286139 Feb 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I NOT shocked that you're perfectly okay with Tiller being murdered, BY ONE OF YOUR KIND, in a church yet.
You're a sick bitch Skanky.
BTW, where's your hubby on a Saturday night? Or are you working the graveyard shift again at the 7-11 while he's off schtupping his REAL woman?
I'm not *ok* with anyone being killed. This man was pure evil and I'm sure he is paying for it now. His killer *aborted* his life just like he *aborted* thousands.

YOU,nor I, get to *choose* who's life has value and who's doesn't. You end up with Tillers and Tiller killers when one decides that they are justified with choosing to abort.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#286140 Feb 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing if you dont care if you WANT to spend much of your life being an asshat.
Asshat? Doesn't bother me. Everyone on here is an asshat. What's the difference?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#286141 Feb 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Inkstain, among others, believe that being a pedophile is the same as being gay. You may or may not agree, depending on your mood I suppose.
Duh...It's two different things.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#286142 Feb 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lookie, the OTHER idiot heard from.
No Skanky, you're wrong as usual.
Pro-choice means we're FOR WOMEN MAKING THEIR OWN MEDICAL CHOICES. It doesn't MATTER what the choice is.
When ONE of those choices includes killing a humans life then you either support that or you don't.

I don't so I am antichoice.

You do so your proabortion.

You're certainly not prochoice because you are antichoice after viability.

See how you are AGAINST elective abortion as choice after viability? You're no longer proabortion then. So yeah THAT choice is one that you don't support leading you to be against it.

Got it THIS time or should I draw you a nice picture with big bold letters?

;)
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#286143 Feb 23, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I always tell the truth. Do you?
lol

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#286144 Feb 23, 2013
Learn to read, fucwit.
The real Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text>Your mom was scared of you? LOL! I know why.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#286145 Feb 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. If you are pro=choice, you are by definition for women's right to choose to make their OWN medical decisions.
<quoted text>
And as I pointed out before, "liberals" passed legislation for blacks and whites to marry, civil rights, SSM, women's rights - including the right to vote, clean air, minimum wage..... all things I personally am PROUD to stand tall for. If those things make me a liberal, by all means, I wear the title PROUDLY!
Your kind should be ashamed to make that sound like something to NOT be proud of.
Then you are clearly not prochoice. You are.proabortion prior to viability and antichoice after viability.

What a confused little walking contradiction you are.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#286146 Feb 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us where he's saying this. Specifically, I want to see where he says he willing to "push for ALL abortions to be legal at any stage of development".
Oh wait. YOu can't. He never said any such thing.
Your kind are such lying sacks of shit.
He did say that he wants elective abortions legal after 24 weeks.

Hellooooo...welcome to proabort NY where hardcore proaborts have zero consciences that match their zero respect for human life. Take a look at our abortion rates here oh clueless one.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#286147 Feb 23, 2013
The real Ladilulu wrote:
A woman changed her mind about her abortion but this Dr did it anyway.

She almost dies too because he leaves babys body parts inside.

Oh yes INDEED...Planned Parenthood cares about women @@; Her choice didn't matter after all.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#286148 Feb 23, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter is obsessed. He weaves it into every comment. He needs to take a vacation from it.
No question about it. Vladdy adimits to it. He is a buttocks obscessed but pirate.

Indianapolis

#286149 Feb 23, 2013
Emotional lability refers to bouts of exaggerated emotional reactions--the EXACT OPPOSITE of your scenario, you moron.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You're emotionally labile. You're numb, cold & robotic. You possess zero ability to empathize w/ others.
You're a woman-like object.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#286150 Feb 23, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not *ok* with anyone being killed. This man was pure evil and I'm sure he is paying for it now. His killer *aborted* his life just like he *aborted* thousands.
CLEARLY you're fine with him being murdered.
YOU,nor I, getto *choose* who's life has value and who's doesn't.
You're right. WE dont. Unless its in YOUR womb. Then YOU dont get to choose what ZEFS have value and what dont.
You end up with Tillers and Tiller killers when one decides that they are justified with choosing to abort.
Yet the "tiller's killers" are ALWAYS those from YOUR ilk's camp. ACTUAL murderers, that your'e perfetly okay with. You're fine with "pure evil" being murdered.@@

He was NOT "pure evil" BTW, He was a man doing his job, helping women - MANY of whom would have died without his services.

Thankfully, others have stepped up to take his place.

You're a waste of skin Skankdawg. Idiots like you wouldn't be missed. Tiller most definetly is.

Location hidden

#286151 Feb 23, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>He did say that he wants elective abortions legal after 24 weeks..
Show us where he has said what she claimed.

Oh wait, you can't, you're as big a lying sack of shit as she is.

Indianapolis

#286152 Feb 23, 2013
I'm still an atheist, then--I don't believe in shame.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your shame is your god.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#286153 Feb 23, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear that one from your priest? Did he slip it into his homily during Mass?
I am not a Catholic, pagan! Learn to laugh. It is part of the culture of life.

Location hidden

#286154 Feb 23, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Then you are clearly not prochoice. You are.proabortion prior to viability and antichoice after viability.
What a confused little walking contradiction you are.
Nope. No contradiction and I'm not confused at all. I'm for limits - just as I am for limits in MOST area's of legislation. I wouldn't be for prosecution requiring jail time if the woman does it anyway. At the END of the day, its HER CHOICE. Your opinion AND mine doesn't mean shit, as her abortion will not affect you in ANY way at ANY point in her pregnancy.

Not one woman has EVER been jailed for having an abortion. And that's the way it SHOULD be.

You're incapable of understanding that.

Location hidden

#286155 Feb 23, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a Catholic, pagan! Learn to laugh. It is part of the culture of life.
You're not a christian either. You're nothing more than a big, cowardly, phony.

Location hidden

#286156 Feb 23, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>A woman changed her mind about her abortion but this Dr did it anyway.
She almost dies too because he leaves babys body parts inside.
Oh yes INDEED...Planned Parenthood cares about women @@; Her choice didn't matter after all.
Funny how there's NO record of this story OR this lawsuit other than from your anti-choice sites huh?@@

Indianapolis

#286157 Feb 23, 2013
Yeah, like that matters to them...
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't pay attention well. No Relevance was the one who brought up sex. C just responded to him. Go fuss at No Relevance.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#286158 Feb 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Inkstain, among others, believe that being a pedophile is the same as being gay. You may or may not agree, depending on your mood I suppose.
A friend of mine who is Cathilic has made it clear that the Catholic Church has suffered from all the gay priests that abused children. So now he stated the Catholic Church no longer accepts men into the priesthood if they suspect them of being gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East-Elmhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 43 min Intrepid Surfer 10,883
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 46 min Intrepid Surfer 12,386
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min Into The Night 54,514
Affordable Hotels In Ubud Bali Indonesia 3 hr lemoncuy 1
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 3 hr Just Saying 6,410
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 3 hr Just Saying 1,011
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 3 hr Just Saying 6,226
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East-Elmhurst Mortgages