Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271125 Feb 23, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
The game was on SNY today. Sweaty Fatboy probably watched it from his booth at the local McDonalds while woofing down someone else's leftover fries.
Fat momma lives in the Carolinas not NY....doubt he gets the MLB network nor the MLB package that I've had since 1998.....fat slob can't afford that...not on his little welfare check.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271126 Feb 23, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, big deal. Wheeler pitched 2 innings, walked the first batter he saw, threw a wild pitch, gave up one hit & struck out 2 AAA guys. CALL CY YOUNG! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
But according to momma....he's big league material capable of winning 15 games this year alone with zilch big league experience......how funny is that? this is just one reason why I constantly call this idiot momma a clueless moron.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271127 Feb 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Coming from a guy who claims he won't post me and does. A liar? Who ran out on his team last year after taunting yank fans? Get real.
The Aussie dope is a Yankee hack....and dead quiet on his last place sox......he just spews allot of nonsense.....remember that idiot bragging on how great the sox farm system was a few years ago? where have they all gone? no playoffs 3 years in a row and last place last year......but the Aussie dope never talks about any of that......hell no......just gets together with his boyfriend momma and spews a bunch of shit about the Yanks just to annoy you....that's all he knows and that's all he's about.....DW is just an azzhole.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271128 Feb 24, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I have a blast ripping you with your constant stupid hacking of the Yanks......and dead quiet on your pathetic sox......a team you bragged about a few years ago claiming was loaded with talent in the minors.....and where has it taken them?.....swept out in the 1st round in 2009.....the year the Yanks won their 27th world championship......while the sox missed the playoffs 3 years in a row since......including last place last year......caused you to high tail it outta here in mid season with your tail between your legs ya frontrunner coward.....hey moron no one wanted you back on here.....go visit your boyfriend momma on the met forum like you did last week you giddy little Aussie girl.....LMFAO

did you read his take on the sox? it was hilarious..gomes was made for fenway...a guy who strikes out a ton, 240 hitter and lousy defensive outfielder...then he feels some 237 hitting napoli is going to be just fine, yet he is the one who claims the year you had last counts...napoli can't and won't come close to gonzo, a 320 hitter...then victorino who had a bad year is a great pickup..if the yanks get those 3 bums he laughs at them. his rookie brag is another joke...for 4 years we hear about the sox great rookies...yeah, it sure helped them to the playoffs..they did nothing. we heard about the 3 number one pitchers...sure did, gagging them all the way to nowhere fast. oh hughes has a disc, watchout...well well...and bucholtz has no bad back? his injury does not count? lester regressed. on and on...his 3 managers in three years...

of course he gets the backing of the 2 stalkers who stabbed bhj in the back..he had to see it, but, as long as they do not step on his toes, a former good posting buddy of his, too bad, so sad..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271129 Feb 24, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, big deal. Wheeler pitched 2 innings, walked the first batter he saw, threw a wild pitch, gave up one hit & struck out 2 AAA guys. CALL CY YOUNG! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

momma nominated a post of the year....I think we have at least 3 or 4 real good ones...to nominate...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271130 Feb 24, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
This morning I sent the following message to Un :
On February 04, 13, Brookhaven John wrote:
> I'm warning you, Un. Stay the fuck out of my business. We have no ties to
> each other. You are a fucking piece of shit liar. You fucked me over the
> second you had the chance to. I have all the manuscripts. Don't make me come
> after you next. I have enough dirt on you to fucking bury you if I want. Quit
> now before you really start to piss me off & I'll even call off Anti-Troll.
> You want to keep playing games & you'll find yourself in some deep deep shit.
> Understand me? You know what I'm capable of...
To which Unbiased replied :
I am sorry for everything and wish you all the best. And I mean this. I will honor what you request
He then sent me another :
John, look. Is there anything I can do to earn your trust and honor again? I mean well. I really do
Look, I'm a pretty forgiving guy. And I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. But my daughter now lives with me. I don't want any of this crap leaking out to her. My ex-wife is just further itching to bury me.(Turns out she needed those child support checks a little more than Jessica did & now she's holding a grudge) It's got to stop now. Un, consider yourself forgiven. I have no further intentions of posting anything that's going to stir the pot anymore. It's over...

post of the year, nomination number 1, showing the true backstabbing scumbag unbiased is. my wish is he did this to the nutcase from down under so he could hide from him also

we warned them.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271131 Feb 24, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Anyway, I got some more pressing issues to deal with. Just spoke to Brookaven this morning & I quote, "Do what ya gotta do, dude..."
So here it is, The World Premiere!
Message from momma chamberlin to Brookhaven John, Tuesday Apr 10
Reply »
Hey buddy you really wanna piss off Jimbo and meth head go along with my post and say that you met me at Citi and sat in a private suite with me….Tell them that I took you down to the clubhouse and you met some of the players after the game….say we went out for steaks and drinks after the game and I payed for everything....And say that you had a great time..Ill invite you in the forum just go along with whatever I say okay.
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete

nominated for post of the year, the citi field and momma and the met lie, busted...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271132 Feb 24, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Slackers you and your brother are learning well. I also love his explaining what he can't explain interviews, in fact we've heard it 3 of the last 4 years as his teams crumble and collapse not even making the playoffs, quite an accomplishment.

nominated for post of the year, momma posting himself as slackers...

just another phony profile, judging himself also...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271133 Feb 24, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You gave Magicrat the link to Brookaven's Photobucket page, then you both shared pics of his 15-16 year old daughter.
Even AFTER magicrat made the threat to rape Brookavens daughter.
2. Magicrat had the wrong address to Brookaven's burger place & you sent him the correct one. You also sent him the link to Brookavens Facebook page, pointing out that Brookaven purposely spelled his last name wrong in his Photobucket page.
3. Magicrat was originally "Gay Archie Bunker" or some kind of crap like that. Brookaven had him arrested once before for stalking & threats against his family. When he came back to stalk & harass Brookaven the second time as Magicrat, you had no problem siding with him when he went searching around for info on Brookaven. You could have just as easily told him to fuck off, but you didn't. You co-operated with him.
4. On top of that, you attempted to pit Brookaven against FuManChu Yanks by sending Brookaven an alleged pic of Fu's home, Fu's full name & address (which Brookaven didn;t share with me, Fu. Your secret is safe with him)
On another note. I also have a message that Brookaven sent me from Momma, where Momma privately asked Brookaven to "go along with the lie" when he publicly asked Brookaven to join him at Citi Field in his fictional private box. Brookaven never replied to that message.
I will e-mail Brookaven & ask him to confirm everything that I said as true if need be.
I'm here for one thing & one thing only, Unbiased.
That is to ruin you. And I will ruin you.

nominated for post of the year

stalkers number 1, unbiased....busted...

but hey, don't step on my toes and its ok...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271134 Feb 24, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>The Aussie dope is a Yankee hack....and dead quiet on his last place sox......he just spews allot of nonsense.....remember that idiot bragging on how great the sox farm system was a few years ago? where have they all gone? no playoffs 3 years in a row and last place last year......but the Aussie dope never talks about any of that......hell no......just gets together with his boyfriend momma and spews a bunch of shit about the Yanks just to annoy you....that's all he knows and that's all he's about.....DW is just an azzhole.....

I love how he lied about me having the torre and francona book, yet, i was one of the few who posted several quotes from both books...he did not. I ripped the torre book as one that was from a bitter guy, who took shots at players, cashmen, etc....and i was the first with the francona book as sports illustrated came out with some excerpts...i ordered it the same day from amazon...

and, mr francona, 2 time world series champ, was screwed by management, and some players..." the so called auzzie time to go was bs, as proven by the shitti record, those players needed to go...and management needed to stop the "sexy hirings" and crying about tv ratings, which even fu, the new buddy of dw, proved last year.

the 2 guys who would not look at a book are his stalking pals, one who did not get out of high school and is a now proven stalker, the other a slob on disability in the carolinas bitter as can be, full of hate and rage..

neither can get past page 3 of the comics.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271135 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how he lied about me having the torre and francona book, yet, i was one of the few who posted several quotes from both books...he did not. I ripped the torre book as one that was from a bitter guy, who took shots at players, cashmen, etc....and i was the first with the francona book as sports illustrated came out with some excerpts...i ordered it the same day from amazon...
and, mr francona, 2 time world series champ, was screwed by management, and some players..." the so called auzzie time to go was bs, as proven by the shitti record, those players needed to go...and management needed to stop the "sexy hirings" and crying about tv ratings, which even fu, the new buddy of dw, proved last year.
the 2 guys who would not look at a book are his stalking pals, one who did not get out of high school and is a now proven stalker, the other a slob on disability in the carolinas bitter as can be, full of hate and rage..
neither can get past page 3 of the comics.

CORRECTION, of me posting " having the books"...not having it should have been posted...in lieu of "having"...just wrote too fast, but with every post cleaned over word by word by three people, had to post this...and trust me, every single post and word is read.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271136 Feb 24, 2013
by the way, yanks won in spring training...fattie goes overboard on wheeler, another guy has excuses for the sox

and the supposed yank board...which we were told, ignored when the yanks win...phelps pitched and altomonte had a good game

think troll had mentioned an older version of this guys name one time..

yanks do have a good farm, but agreed, 2 years away for most, if not 3 -4.

alot of good the great farm teams for the mets and sox have done...nothing.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271137 Feb 24, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/me...

ah, the mets...the team momma watched on the internet from the carolinas...

this guy buck, just might help them out more then tubbie realizes...this vet is heads and tails better then thole..and can hit for power..a good pickup in the trade of dickey..who will do well in toronto..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271138 Feb 24, 2013
speaking of toronto, i got ripped for my posts on saying they might not do as well, pointed out the same trio from the marlins helped them to last..johnson was not as good, fastball down, reyes had an injury free year and will not on the hard turf. not to mention he has cried about being traded...not a good sign...the other pitcher burele got torched by the yanks and others...

melk was roid strong, other then that he is a great back up or average player..not an all star...

toronto did have a ton of injuries to starters, buts whose to say they all recovered...romero was god awful last year...beyond bad.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271139 Feb 24, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/clean_...

I like this kid, and pray he is not traded...I think he can be a great young outfielder...a good read..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271140 Feb 24, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheeler was pitching in South Carolina? How else would you have seen him?

great post! exactly...he saw it on the internet at best, sny if lucky if he can get it on his cable out there..

going to wait till he is "back at the office" til i have another little expose of his bs...

the port st lucie lie was exposed last year. I had a project not far from the met stadium...and of course offered to meet at the local mcdonalds...for a guy who was dying to show sand down by throat, why not

so, I listed the exit off of I-95..so, of course he never tries to meet...well, I listed the exit of the old dodger camp at vero beach...about 25 miles north of that

for some exec who was there every day, you easily know the exit sign as you pass it daily...

all he had to do is call me out, for the wrong exit and wham..it at least shows he googled it or map quested it

instead, his silence proved on top of his cowardice that he was not there...

both rat stalkers hide and never meet people...they gorilla chest bump and have the one guy not yet stalked by them kiss ass with them

funny thing as bhj found out, give them a chance to get your info and they will big time

I pray it happens to him. I was proven 100% correct.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#271141 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports /yankees/clean_slade_QZVnSxWJq gBYOOV9vj34PP

I like this kid, and pray he is not traded...I think he can be a great young outfielder...a good read..
Seems physically brittle. Most games he's appeared in any ML season is 76. Needs to stay as injury free as possible this coming season. Scouts like his skills...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271142 Feb 24, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems physically brittle. Most games he's appeared in any ML season is 76. Needs to stay as injury free as possible this coming season. Scouts like his skills...

Gotta have skills. We all know of brittle mlb players look at hamilton or elsbury
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#271143 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Gotta have skills. We all know of brittle mlb players look at hamilton or elsbury
Agree...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271144 Feb 24, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree...

left off several others..nelson cruz , carl [142 mil] crawford, carlos beltran...

think mlb is loaded with it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East-Elmhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 24 min rainmaker2016 12,735
Time to go? (Jun '15) 34 min Snowman 7,623
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Scotty 57,176
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 8,960
God Bless America is a Song for Church Not Poli... 1 hr USA USA USA USA 4
last post wins! (Jun '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 26,031
News Drunken fans heckle players at Bethpage Black (Jun '09) 6 hr common sense 659
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East-Elmhurst Mortgages