Lets get WAYNE HOOKS BACK IN LAW ENFO...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crooksInLaw

United States

#23 Sep 6, 2011
Wayne was a paid crook the whole time he held office. Law enforcement has enough bad apples without a completely rotting apple in the midst. He's better off being "forcefully" retired. Lucky he isn't doing time...
MCCO1

Tellico Plains, TN

#24 Oct 11, 2011
billybad wrote:
First of all who would want to kill tha jackson guy anyway did he know who shot j f k.u need to put it to Rest an leave ..mr hooks alone
Hooks is a piece of shit. That Jackson guy ran against him in the sheriffs election, so it could be dirty politics. Maybe one day there might be a real man in the sheriffs office that would do there job and not worry about what the scumbags in the county think about him.
R I P

Ocklawaha, FL

#25 Oct 12, 2011
RIP wrote:
Man will you ever let this man who was a victim of his own drunk driving rest in peace. If you know so much about it spill the beans! If not let it go!! This bs is gettin old! p.s id like for you to vist parkerville ga and discuss havin guts with MR HOOKS or his previous job performance, not from behind a keyboard in Tenn. Please post on here when you make ur journey down so we can witness your grand arrival (or great departure ha!!)
Hey stupid!!!!!. Reread this post !!!!
Agreed

Palmetto, GA

#26 Oct 12, 2011
R I P wrote:
<quoted text> Hey stupid!!!!!. Reread this post !!!!
Amen to that!
Williamsport, PA

#27 Mar 30, 2012
Its all karma in my eyes, for ruining the life of a 18 year old girl who he even said he knew she didn't do it but tricked her into a guilty plea because it was supposed to be a quicker way to get out to be with her young baby and putting her in the same cell with the piece of mental, abusive trash (guy I might add) that got her into the whole situation to begin with. Its all karma...
i dont care

United States

#28 Mar 31, 2012
Karma u dumb as a damn rock if u think there going lock a female and male in the same cell come on man dont fool urself
Williamsport, PA

#29 Mar 31, 2012
i dont care wrote:
Think bout it u got Tanner that is a dope head been to detention center hit his wife car with her in it cause she got the last pill and someone else got the last nut. And people defend him where is the kkk they killed dope head white trash
The KKK ARE dope head white trash...smh

[email protected] o.com”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#30 Apr 3, 2012
Criminals with badges.
Tired

United States

#31 Apr 13, 2012
Everybody is bashing Wayne. He's not as bad as you all are saying he is. He arrested my brother several times and I still like him. My brother even respects him and he was locked up for drugs. When you do wrong, you need to look to be locked up and not like the police. You won't like any of them. Be like me, don't get in trouble and you won't have the police to worry about. The only thing they may get me for is no seatbelt. Try to be a law abiding citizen and see won't some of you change your thoughts about the police. There are several that take their badges too far and use the badge to treat people like mess. But as I saw and see Mr. Hooks, he's always been fair.
MCCO1

Tellico Plains, TN

#32 Apr 21, 2012
He was the most crooked sheriff I have ever heard of. He knows who murdered my uncle and the whole friggin county knows. Heck he was probably involved in the cover up. The sheriff now knows who did it. Hes just a big chicken sh**. He told the family that he was going to exume the body and look it over. That dumba** was just saying that to keep the family quite. Maybe one day Treutlen will have an honest sheriff. I doubt it though.
Callithowiseeit

Lemoore, CA

#33 Apr 29, 2012
The man was in power for too long and thought he was above the law he was sopposed to uphold Wayne hooks did a lot of good locking up people who deserved it the problem is he did a lot of wrong too and in his position you can't do that if anybody is to abide by the law it should be Wayne he broke the law and he paid the price.]
Wayne

United States

#34 May 2, 2013
I'll go for that. At least he was a people sherriff.

Since: Jan 16

Studio City, CA

#35 Jan 18, 2016
That guy is the biggest crook in that county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Dublin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Girl Sat mswilcox 2
Who is David Jackson Jun 23 Curious 1
Answer to your questions.... article in the Wil... (Jul '11) Jun 22 Not nosy 3
Hey Dude.....your wife is shaggin someone else. (Aug '11) Jun 22 Not nosy 3
Brain Smith (Mar '11) Jun 22 Not nosy 7
Ashley Walker (Mar '13) Jun 22 Not nosy 4
Once Upon A Time... (Feb '13) Jun 22 Not nosy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Dublin Mortgages