Lets get WAYNE HOOKS BACK IN LAW ENFORCEMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the East Dublin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Taunting kids at recess

Soperton, GA

#1 May 9, 2011
Maybe this freakshow of police work will be over and real men in uniforms can do a great job like back in the day.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 May 27, 2011
WAYNE IS A CONVICTED FELON. He can not hold the position any longer. get over it and move on. It is called a clue in case you can not figure it out
sopertonite

Soperton, GA

#3 May 27, 2011
Wayne Hooks was a great sheriff back in the day - 80s and 90s.. I am afraid that those days have passed though. Times have changed and laws have changed. Not like it use to be. Not as much common sense.
Good by at last

Palmyra, PA

#4 May 27, 2011
Wayne turned into Hittler. good bye STAY GONE.
Truth

United States

#5 May 28, 2011
This place doesnt deserve a great sheriff like mr Hooks. Its about as good as the dog sh$t on his boot!
MCCO1

Vonore, TN

#6 Jun 5, 2011
He covers up the truth to much. He knows who killed Jimmy Jackson and staged it to look like a wreck. I guess there will never be a sheriff with the guts to investigate it.
RIP

Oxford, GA

#7 Jun 7, 2011
Man will you ever let this man who was a victim of his own drunk driving rest in peace. If you know so much about it spill the beans! If not let it go!! This bs is gettin old! p.s id like for you to vist parkerville ga and discuss havin guts with MR HOOKS or his previous job performance, not from behind a keyboard in Tenn. Please post on here when you make ur journey down so we can witness your grand arrival (or great departure ha!!)
MCCO1

Tellico Plains, TN

#8 Aug 17, 2011
RIP wrote:
Man will you ever let this man who was a victim of his own drunk driving rest in peace. If you know so much about it spill the beans! If not let it go!! This bs is gettin old! p.s id like for you to vist parkerville ga and discuss havin guts with MR HOOKS or his previous job performance, not from behind a keyboard in Tenn. Please post on here when you make ur journey down so we can witness your grand arrival (or great departure ha!!)
You sound like you might have been one of the ones to help cover it up. Wayne knows who did it and so does Sheriff Corbin and Im sure you do to, but they are chicken sh**s who are scared of the ones that did it. They aren't real cops, just political figures run by the crooks.
Joel Edge

Soperton, GA

#9 Aug 18, 2011
"Man will you ever let this man who was a victim of his own drunk driving rest in peace."
Amen. I knew him and his brother David personally. On more than one occasion alcohol has been the only cause of the loss of a loved one. Sometimes you can't make sense of something that is senseless. Let it go.
BART

Soperton, GA

#10 Aug 23, 2011
Wayne being gone is the best thing to happen to Treutlen Co. He was probably the biggest crook we have ever had. It takes a real sucker to hit someone after they are handcuffed! Good riddance!!
Know facts

Newnan, GA

#13 Aug 24, 2011
BART wrote:
Wayne being gone is the best thing to happen to Treutlen Co. He was probably the biggest crook we have ever had. It takes a real sucker to hit someone after they are handcuffed! Good riddance!!
AMEN!!!! Dirty cops is all we have. He was too scared to do it with handcuffs off!! Crooked is what the deputies live off of. Wayne was Dirty and needs to be gone and stay gone!
i do rc

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2011
The owner of the truck admitted to smoking dope earlier that night in federal court i was there to .plus he still costing tax payers in treutlen county money he not long been arrested for attempted murder. Maybe next time he gets drunk he hit u or one of ur family members then lets see how u feel.
was there

Piedmont, AL

#15 Aug 26, 2011
For the record steven wasnt hand cuffed (but no one could recalled during testimony) and the driver testified that he thanked mr hooks for the slap ! Stated he deserved it. Remember that!! Bottom line he was doing what these boys father should have done!!
wrong

United States

#16 Aug 26, 2011
was there wrote:
For the record steven wasnt hand cuffed (but no one could recalled during testimony) and the driver testified that he thanked mr hooks for the slap ! Stated he deserved it. Remember that!! Bottom line he was doing what these boys father should have done!!
Steven was too hand cuffed!! Get the shit straight. Wayne himself admitted he had Tanner cuffed!!! It does not matter if they deserved to be beat or not. Wayne Hooks and Ryan were part of law enforcement to protect and serve! NOT TO BEAT.. and If you were in court you would have heard complete strangers that knew no one say" they saw Mr Hooks punch Tanner repeatedly while cuffed! The father of the men have nothing to do with this. They had in fact done sone wrong, but this is stupid!
I know all the facts,I listened and yes I know about the latest too, but he isn't costing Treutlen Co a dime! He paid alot of money for a law to fight the new case bc it's bs too. If he " attempted murder I dont believe the wife would have dropped restraining order and got back with him! How stupid! Wayne is shit and yes he did wrong in Tanners case but they have moved on bc THEY ALL know the truth! Wayne is blessed to be free. And Steven keeps to himself
i know

West Fork, AR

#17 Aug 27, 2011
Well i know the federal judge seen through all the political bs thats the reason he said that the case should have never been prosecuted and that tanner and kings was scufflaws in other words trash as them how that law suit worked out for them they are still broke scufflaws they kept tanner in jail and tax payers money supports the jail but i forgot somepeople dont pay taxes
i know more

West Fork, AR

#18 Aug 27, 2011
It took the federal govt four tries to even get wayne inditied by a grand jury my god does that spell bull shit case
i dont care

West Fork, AR

#19 Aug 27, 2011
Think bout it u got Tanner that is a dope head been to detention center hit his wife car with her in it cause she got the last pill and someone else got the last nut. And people defend him where is the kkk they killed dope head white trash
was there

Altoona, FL

#20 Aug 28, 2011
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Steven was too hand cuffed!! Get the shit straight. Wayne himself admitted he had Tanner cuffed!!! It does not matter if they deserved to be beat or not. Wayne Hooks and Ryan were part of law enforcement to protect and serve! NOT TO BEAT.. and If you were in court you would have heard complete strangers that knew no one say" they saw Mr Hooks punch Tanner repeatedly while cuffed! The father of the men have nothing to do with this. They had in fact done sone wrong, but this is stupid!
I know all the facts,I listened and yes I know about the latest too, but he isn't costing Treutlen Co a dime! He paid alot of money for a law to fight the new case bc it's bs too. If he " attempted murder I dont believe the wife would have dropped restraining order and got back with him! How stupid! Wayne is shit and yes he did wrong in Tanners case but they have moved on bc THEY ALL know the truth! Wayne is blessed to be free. And Steven keeps to himself
Apperently you wasnt in the court room because they was never no mention of wayne repeatedly punching any one. There was 3 slaps! One in huddle house parking lot when steven wouldnt stay down in back of truck like he was told (justified=not guilty). Second happen when king was brought in jail for booking, he was slaped in the back of head and testifed he thank him for the correction.(not guilty wasnt cuffed). Third slap took place when stevens smart mouth came to light and he recieved an open hand eye opener! No one could recall if he was cuffed or not = guilty. Their was no ravage beating like some try to say. This was a simple case were influential people couldnt influence and great man. So they play politics to remove him! Steven and King was just there path for removal! But you have one thing correct, all parties have moved on. Wayne has a lot better life now. No more worring with pieces of shits like these two bums and the powers to be who worked to have him removed!
billybad

Frostproof, FL

#21 Aug 28, 2011
First of all who would want to kill tha jackson guy anyway did he know who shot j f k.u need to put it to Rest an leave ..mr hooks alone
wrong

Lakeland, FL

#22 Sep 5, 2011
i dont care wrote:
Think bout it u got Tanner that is a dope head been to detention center hit his wife car with her in it cause she got the last pill and someone else got the last nut. And people defend him where is the kkk they killed dope head white trash
You must be white trash thinking you know so much! I know Steven personally and that case with Wayne did have it's grounds for punishment for Hooks and Griner. As for recently, I don't think anyone knows details on his and Tracys incident. Not TRUE details. Stop running people in the ground and leave peoples business to them! That is what is wrong with Soperton !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Dublin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilcox Women Feb 27 Truth 2
Renee flinchum(aka renee knight) Feb 26 Tell em how it is 3
j spires Feb 16 ocillagal 1
pool room girl Feb 11 hanging 5
Zach Tanner and Justin Braddy Feb 4 stick life 3
Regina Gibbs Wood Feb 2 frfr 4
flinchum family Jan 31 yep 2
East Dublin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

East Dublin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:32PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Bleacher Report 1:44 PM
Jaguars' Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions