West Laurens High School student dies in accident

Full story: The Macon Telegraph

A 17-year-old West Laurens High School senior died in an early morning accident Saturday, said Laurens County Coroner Richard Stanley.
Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Jun 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
V-tra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2006

This chick was one of my best friends.... i love this chick to death..... i miss her VERY much.... RIP EM ESTER LADSON....>MUAH< *V-tra*
CLASS OF 2007
d gurl

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2006

i loved em like nobody else i think of her everyday she is missed and love keep the angel in heaven going like you did us on earth love your classmate

Class of 2007
keepin Your mEmory alive
Alisha

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2006

Judged:

Em, we miss you so much baby. its not the same at west laurens without seeing that glowing smile. i miss seeing the new creative and fun outfits you wore everyday and how kind you were to everyone. no matter what they looked like, dressed like, or what group they were part of you ran up to everyone with a huge smile and would carry on a conversation. west laurens wont be the same without you but we know your up in Heaven with Jesus, and i know your happier there, your in a better place, we love you Em Ester Landson!!!!
dat gurl e

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2007

you are gone but you will never be forgotten.

We still miss you Em.
Sarah and Cindy

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2007

Em, Hey baby! We just wanted to let you know how much you are missed.. We cant believe it has already been like 6 months and seems like just yesterday that we seen your wonderful smile. You always seemed to light up the room. Your in a better place and we cant wait to hear your voice again. You are our gardian angel:) WE LOVE YOU!
Class of 07

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2007

Don't Drink and Drive.
James Garrett

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

Judged:

Hey,Em we all miss you at west laurens high. You were a good friend and a wonderful person. You never put a frown on your face. You always put on a smile. I wish you were still here with all of us and not up there in heaven. I wonder is heaven better than down here? Is it like some people say you sit up there and ride white horses and eat marshmallows all day. Well, I wish u were here with me 2 graduate with me and get out of this school. But u are in a better place, I think than down here. I LOVE YOU EM LADSON!!!! I miss you very much. Do u miss me?
Miranda Martin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2007

Em was very loved by everyone..and still is..Rest in Peace EM Ladson..i love you
connie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2007

this is so sad, LIFE IS 2 SHORT..LIVE FOR THE DAY A WORD TO THE WISE
Drea

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

Hey Em, it's graduation time now. Things are never going to be the same without you I Love an Miss You!!! RIP

Class Of 2007
matt doucettes mom

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

i truly feel for em ladsons family . she was always so sweet to my matt , now they are both in heaven . matt passed on oct 10 2006 due to brainstem cancer , as much as i hate the pain her family is in , because i know the pain . both em and matt will never suffer again .......please remember them both fondly , matts website is www.matthew-doucette.memory-of.com , if anyone knows if em has a memorial website please let me know .sallen798@yahoo.com
dria

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2007

hey em well we have graduated and becomin some freshmen n college. I wish u were here to see us depart from the football field the day of our graduation. Dawg u know u will truly be n my heart and dearly miss. Hope u r havin fun up there and to remember to save a place for me!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YU GURL!!!!!!!!!!
tarawow

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2007

hey i got to WLHS :]
Pookie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2007

Hey Babe there is not a day that goes bye that i dont think of u 1st i lost u and now ive lost my grandmother to...i got a tattoo in memory of the both of u!!! i still find myself lookin at pictures and cryin myself to sleep knowing that u didnt get the chance to finish ur high school career with me...im really looking forward to seeing ur smiling face in heaven. i kno that u will be watching over me n college whether im playing ball or wateva. i kno u r keepin my gma company with all of ur baking skills and ur beautiful smile. Save a spot for me EM....LOVE YA BABE

<MWAH>
Rover

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2007

Em you are truley missed. I remember seeing you coming down the halls at school and you were always smiling... you just seemed like you didnt have a care in the world. Now it's almost been a year since you have gone and I still look for you. I'll never forget your smiling face or all the stories you told in Mrs Rowlands class. Keep on smiling girl! Love ya
dray

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2007

i hope u live in heven
miley cyrus

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

hey em we all miss u so much
zachary johnson

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2007

nobody knew but (she was hot)
Wrestlers

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2007

It's hard to believe ur gone, is what keep playing in my head. Then I think,you can't never leave completely to everyone you know is with you.R.I.P. until I get to heaven, so we can wild.Love U eternity.
A friend

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2008

U were truely special to everyone. U will be missed. Rest in Piece.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East Dublin Discussions

Search the East Dublin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min jeb stuart 49,451
prostitute from florida?? Jul 21 Last honest man Abbeville 6
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jun '07) Jul 21 Garrett 43
the grass on sides of the road is 6ft tall Jul 20 soperton ga 1
Bi str8 curious gay down low Jul 20 Tys 1
Mailman (Oct '11) Jul 20 You Kidding 14
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
•••
•••
•••
•••

East Dublin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

East Dublin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••