Wilcox County, Ga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

people of wilcox county, i just wanted to take the time to write and say that i am extremely discouraged from the way that you all are so against each other and have nothing better to do than talk down to people...i know, i lived there before as well and i did my share of talking crap, but i quickly realized that there isnt a need for it. i dont understand why one persons personal life suddenly becomes an open discussion amongst the public. it does NOT make any sense and should not be tolerated...i understand this website was made for forums and blogs...but why include peoples personal lives?? instead, why doesnt everyone just discuss whats important and try to do something about it if it poses a problem? not talk down, or degrade someone because of their faults or your jealousy....seriously...its beginning to destroy what our distant relatives built this place to be...its reputation, lifestyle, and overall community bond as a whole...so why not put aside your differences and find the root to your problems instead of becoming the source it feeds and grows from...just think about this and post some honest and open minded suggestions...thank you, immense_darkness anonymous.
Saddened

Apollo Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

I am so saddened by the behavior of Wilcox County citizens. What use to be a Godly county has turned into a devil possessed community! Everyone around us is talking about how evil our county is. How does this make you feel Carlton Fisher, Tracy Tyndall, Lanier Keene? What happened to the, if you can't build someone up then shut up! I could really drag you all through the mud with facts, not just hear say, but I am not going to stoop that low! I am going to pray for you
SCS

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

That's nice of you....swing a fist with one hand and hold the Bible with the other....

“I'll remain anonymous”

Since: Feb 11

Wilcox County, Ga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

oh really now? and it makes you that much better to get on here and make remarks about it? no, so get off this page if you dont have anything good to say...or only gonna bring down the point of me writing this...
Serving the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

I would have never thought Wilcox would come to this maybe some of the bigger towns but come on this is redneck country.
SCS

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

What exactly is your point? People here suck? How is your rant solving any problems or helping any lives? Wilcox is divided and because of the division people run their traps and know too much about each other. This county is no different than any other in the state, just small enough for you to hear it all. You don't like it get out....
Amazed

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Judged:

It's funny how people in a small town that are said to be christians in the community, and in the public workforce here can talk about people they dont know and havn't tried to get to know. It will all come back and fall on them when they spread rumors and gossip about people. If you want to talk, spread the word of the BIBLE and leave people alone.
Jovanna BROWN

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

How is so many drugs in such a small town.
Police must be dirty.
what

Horton, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

They do more drugs then the citizens

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East Dublin Discussions

Search the East Dublin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min silverfox 49,712
the grass on sides of the road is 6ft tall 4 hr JackSlack 2
Glenn Littleton 8 hr I want that 6
prostitute from florida?? Jul 21 Last honest man Abbeville 6
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jun '07) Jul 21 Garrett 43
Bi str8 curious gay down low Jul 20 Tys 1
Mailman (Oct '11) Jul 20 You Kidding 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

East Dublin Jobs

•••