Comments
1 - 20 of 76 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Looking4Justice

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2011
Michael milton is a bully and a crooked cop. He harasses people and uses his badge to not help a community but to mistreat others. Its not even just him its most of them. but he is def. the worst. When will there ever be honest police force in soperton??
TopCop

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2011
Election is coming up.
truth

Blytheville, AR

#3 Oct 26, 2011
A person is NOT GUILTY until proven guilty. Court is not held on the side of the road.Don,t be afraid of a stupid a%&#*%&e with a badge.
truth

Blytheville, AR

#4 Oct 26, 2011
Stand UP for your rights. If you break the law take your punishment.Stop bitching about getting caught if your in the wrong.
jus sayin

United States

#5 Oct 27, 2011
i can understand if you are guilty for a crime. But to just harass every person you pull over talk down to them and search every car like its a drug bust when its a normal traffic stop is taking things a step to far. I respect the law but to take advantage of your position is not ok and thats what the cops in soperton do.
Concerned for America

Glennville, GA

#6 Oct 27, 2011
It's happening all over again in South Georgia:
Went thru it in the 70's, stop you for riding thru town: Buddy of mine got pulled over at 0530 near Screven, about a week ago, Wayne County, deputy wanted to know what he was doing out at this time of the morning: Boat, rods, all the apparent stuff: Harsh words, vehicle check, inspect his coffee for liquor, etc:
Totally clean, just a cop thinking everyone of us is guilty of something: Gestapo tactics are coming back, be careful out there:
mike 4 sheriff

Deland, FL

#7 Oct 27, 2011
Hes an ass, but atleast hes consistant with it !!!
oldtimer

Soperton, GA

#8 Oct 28, 2011
There is a state patrolman that is crooked. Last name Brantley. The worst.. He needs reporting for some of the things he has done. Actually, some policeman know about him now and think he should be reported. He is from soperton and works out of dublin.
Intersting

Newnan, GA

#9 Oct 28, 2011
oldtimer wrote:
There is a state patrolman that is crooked. Last name Brantley. The worst.. He needs reporting for some of the things he has done. Actually, some policeman know about him now and think he should be reported. He is from soperton and works out of dublin.
Report him to the Feds.
Funny

Soperton, GA

#10 Oct 29, 2011
Intersting wrote:
<quoted text>
Report him to the Feds.
Why they cant do anything.Call them and see.
Confidential

Tampa, FL

#11 Oct 29, 2011
East Dublin cops won't even pick up 2 men with warrants in Florida.
Fellow Brother In Blue

Flushing, NY

#12 Oct 29, 2011
Its amazing how people can critisize for the least lil thing I know the deputies personally and professionally they deal with people you all wouldn't dare mess with. Yeah I agree some people don't have the best manners but that is in everything!!! You have to look with what they have to deal with day after day and the lies they've heard time and time again!!! Yall just set up in your homes and fuss and complain while they are out trying to get drugs and drunks off the street for your saftey and for your children's saftey!!! Just saying!!!!
Looking4Justice

United States

#13 Oct 30, 2011
Fellow Brother In Blue wrote:
Its amazing how people can critisize for the least lil thing I know the deputies personally and professionally they deal with people you all wouldn't dare mess with. Yeah I agree some people don't have the best manners but that is in everything!!! You have to look with what they have to deal with day after day and the lies they've heard time and time again!!! Yall just set up in your homes and fuss and complain while they are out trying to get drugs and drunks off the street for your saftey and for your children's saftey!!! Just saying!!!!
You must be a crooked person urself. Not everyone they pull over is on drugs or a horrible criminal. And i can tell you from my own experience that they mistreat anyone they pull over. and i do no drugs and and im no criminal. this is a topic site. We are all apart of this community and can discuss what we want. Why dont you get your head out of these cops ass and come out for air. The lack of oxygen is causing you to say stupid shit.
Fellow Brother In Blue

United States

#14 Oct 31, 2011
Looking4Justice wrote:
<quoted text> You must be a crooked person urself. Not everyone they pull over is on drugs or a horrible criminal. And i can tell you from my own experience that they mistreat anyone they pull over. and i do no drugs and and im no criminal. this is a topic site. We are all apart of this community and can discuss what we want. Why dont you get your head out of these cops ass and come out for air. The lack of oxygen is causing you to say stupid shit.
Until you put you life on te line day after day like the people in Law Enforcement do then you have NO CLUE or no room to talk. I agree you need to treat people with respect but some people don't respect themselves rather than an Officer. Just think on this Tim Mcveigh was caught on a minor traffic violation. So you never know who you are dealing with!!!!
adamant

Belden, MS

#15 Nov 1, 2011
Looking4Justice wrote:
Michael milton is a bully and a crooked cop. He harasses people and uses his badge to not help a community but to mistreat others. Its not even just him its most of them. but he is def. the worst. When will there ever be honest police force in soperton??
Really? I guess the conviction rate of those he arrested is slim to nonexistent, right? Wrong. Micheal may not seem personable in a traffic stop or partial to folks who think he owes them a favor. He just does his job. Personality is not in his job description.
follow leader

United States

#16 Nov 1, 2011
He gets it from his fearless leader corbin. He has no personality. Ask him a question, he just looks at your feet.
oldtimer2

Atlanta, GA

#17 Nov 1, 2011
What do you know about the Brantley Trooper? You are crazy!!
ohyeah

Soperton, GA

#18 Nov 1, 2011
Okay -Brantley - the dublin trooper is lets just say ----- hot to make an arrest at any expense. I doubt he is a bad guy, but I do think he is a bad cop. There are wonderful policemen (thank god for them all) out there protecting us. BUT, this one is just not it. You dont pick on someone just to pick on someone. Not when you are wearing a badge.
oldtimer2

Atlanta, GA

#19 Nov 1, 2011
I know him. He is fair and very humble. Volunteers alot of his time to help people. He does alot for kids all around middle georgia every Christmas. I have never known of any formal complaints against him. He has been policing over 15 years I know.
OH MY

Roswell, GA

#20 Nov 1, 2011
BRANTLEY IS MILTONS BROTHER IN LAW!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Dublin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 55 min General Robert E Lee 53,089
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) 8 hr Pfffft 185
joseph david rawlins (Mar '11) Wed Englynndent 2
Wilcox catch twenty two (Feb '14) Tue HOTSHOT 13
Glenn Littleton Aug 24 really 10
jasmine Bennett Aug 22 Range Rover 2
Robyn jones Aug 20 WonderWoman 4
•••
East Dublin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

East Dublin Jobs