Judge Rules East Dublin Shooting Justified

Sep 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 13WMAZ-TV

A Laurens County magistrate judge ruled Thursday afternoon that a July 2010 fatal shooting by a police officer was justified.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Dru Walker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

After watching the video on the preachers website Melvin looked like he was fighting the officer, and since the guy was fresh out of prison maybe he didn't want to go back. Hit the officer in the head and grab his gun and was shot. Sounds like open and shut. Good job officer for doing your job no matter how unthankful the guys family is
karen smith

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Some one son,brother,father,maybe husband ,friend,cousins or whateva he was to his familey was killed and they supposed to be thankful.wow what if somebody u love was killed would u be thanful im not talking about the case im talking bout who would be thankful for something like that to happen wow.....
anomonous

Metter, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

I believe that court should have been held somewhere other than the officer's hometown. i understand he says it was self defense,but why was no backup called in or why did he follow him all the way home before pulling him over and also why does no medical attention get called after he was shot. No help no nothing ..just left there to suffer. And he was trying to grab the gun? How do we KNOW this .. it isnt shown in the video... just saying. and the crackpipe in the vehicle?? if we told a cop it wasnt ours it woulnt matter one bit.. we'd still be locked away.. my opinion.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kk

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

wow..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East Dublin Discussions

Search the East Dublin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cops on a power trip (Oct '11) 3 hr dakota mc daniel 76
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr Synergy 47,670
kkk meets in lothair 7 hr kkk 1
Heart throb 8 hr Allisa 10
Who are the sexiest men in soperton?? (Aug '11) 11 hr cowboy 64
soperton ga nasty girls 11 hr cowboy 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 19 hr Mason II 2,039
•••
•••
•••
•••

East Dublin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

East Dublin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••