Wrightsville owner of Swainsboro Chev...

Wrightsville owner of Swainsboro Chevrolet gets SLAMMED in Atlanta

Posted in the East Dublin Forum

ABOUTIMEJERRY

Dexter, GA

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Check it out in TOPIX for Atlanta, Savannah, Macon, Wrightsville, Alamo, Soperton, Dublin, Chester, Dexter, Cadwell or just about any other town. YOU ARE FILTH JERRY>>>>>GOT IT? QUIT NOW OR FOREVER BATTLE YOU IDIOT!
wheeedoggienatio n

Swainsboro, GA

#2 Mar 11, 2013
ABOUTIMEJERRY wrote:
Check it out in TOPIX for Atlanta, Savannah, Macon, Wrightsville, Alamo, Soperton, Dublin, Chester, Dexter, Cadwell or just about any other town. YOU ARE FILTH JERRY>>>>>GOT IT? QUIT NOW OR FOREVER BATTLE YOU IDIOT!
Dude, you have some serious issues abot yourself and are reflecting that through your accusations. Grow up and make your parents proud and don't resort to this stupid life you have been trapped in. Remember I love you and Jesus does too!! That is all you need to start being respectful and living a life in which you can be proud!! Your parents would be delighted as well! When start feeling mean in the future, don't go to Soperton Topix just pray these words as follows, God Grant Me The Serenity to Accept The Things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference! So after you repeat this over and over God will give you Wisdom and Courage which will bring you Serenity!! It is a gift for me, you, or anyone who has the wish to recieve this awesome gift!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Dublin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robyn jones (Jul '14) Wed hoorah 7
Sheriff Tue bethisfat 1
Wilcox Fattys Tue ilovefatgirls 6
flinchum family (Jan '15) Jul 21 how bout that 3
Hey Dude.....your wife is shaggin someone else. (Aug '11) Jul 20 Lover not a fighter 4
Chubby girls Jul 20 Lover not a fighter 2
Dianne Britt Jul 20 Lover not a fighter 4

East Dublin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Dublin Mortgages